MX3 Owners unite!!

kikikiwi1030

:
'92 Mazda MX-3
I recently purchased the sporty lookin Mazda MX3 and I'm excited as hell to start modifying it... I'm a newbie and this is my first project... If there are any people who own this car, add me to your buddy list because I would love to have someone to talk to about my project!

Congrats on your purchase. I have been considering buying a MX3 as a project weekend racer. Did you get a V6 or i4 model? I would drop a KL-ZE in it if i was you :)

congrads on the great purchase . I'd be happy to talk with you regarding any projects with an mx3 , dont know many owners myself. let me know what kind of mx3 you have , post your specs and say hi in the mx3 thread, its stickied at the top in the same section as this one.

awsome to see more like minded people wanting to fix up mx-3s. most ppl might say they aint worth fixing up but we know better (drive2)

I want to do an engine swap but feel that those other engines are not enough. I want to swap mine for the 2.3 L DISI engine found in the mazdaspeed 3. ... but sadly as of right now my car is stock.

Latest posts

Back