Multiple Electronic Quirks

vipercwf

So there are a few things that I've noticed about my Mazda that slightly concern me though I think they are just small electronic quirks (I Hope). It seems that sometimes, usually when its really cold anways, when I start my car in the morning the Clock/Fan/Heat display doesn't come on at all until the car has gotten warmer and been on for as much as 10min+. Also, ever since I've bought the car I've set my clock multiple times just to get in later and find that the clock is wrong again, so I stopped messing with it. Then once in awhile my keyless entry will just stop working, to then just start working again (although from reading on here sounds like alot of people have this prob)

Anyways, just curious if anyone else has any of these issues? I don't notice anything else weird about the car that would make me think it has been in an accident or something but the few electronic quirks make me wonder why.

Thanks for any insight

Yes, both of those have TSB's, so you should make an appt. with the dealer to get them taken care of. In the real cold weather, my message center will be slow reacting until the interior temp warms up.

a lot of lcd displays will act like that when it's really cold.....on my jvc headunit 'too cold' msg will come on and won't power up till it get warmer

Back