2007 Mazda6 Dash Kit Wiring Issue

Hello I'm wondering if someone who knows about wiring could help me out I know some about cars but can't figure this 1 thing out I brought a new dash kit to upgrade the stereo system off aliexpress and the stereo works fine I did have to wire the wires up my self as I made a mistake because of at the start even putting a lot of force in the plugs for the headunit and my factory 1 wouldn't go together and can't find a replacement anywhere for any of the plugs now I have ran into the other problem where the male plug on the back of the circuit board won't line up with my female plug and there is 2 plugs behind my headunit the female runs up to the display lcd and the male is taped onto the stereo harness but has a separate plug and I tried to wire connect the female plug wires with the male that is at the back of the motherboard and I didn't get anything not even the clock and its really doing my head in I have asked alot of people on these sort of pages and it seems like they just want to ignore me in the photos you will see the factory female plug for the lcd and the male that is at the back of the motherboard for the buttons

Attachments

• 20240127_122239.jpg
    20240127_122239.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240127_121732.jpg
    20240127_121732.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 21
Back