msp stock hardpipes??

neox.286

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
I was just browsing through the articles on motortrend about our cars and they have a pic of one of the msps that they had used during the time of their articles write-up and notice that it has stock hardpipes!?

112_0210_03z+2003_mazdaspeed_protege+top_engine_view.jpg

now I realize that the production models of this did not have the hardpipes, but anyone know by chance if its possible to get a set of the hardpipe design that callaway had originally used? I would be very interested in it cause it seems to be an excellent setup

plus if a cop pulled me over again in the future having the stock airbox would be very much in my favor =D

its like having the best of both worlds...passing visual smog/dick cop's inspection and getting the benefits of hardpipes (less turbo lag, more airflow)

only prob is no relocated maf =(

It also has a difference heat shield for the exhaust manifold and the vacuum line for the bpv is not the 90 degree one. Oh and, the engine bay is painted black, not the color of the car.

"IF" any are still in existence, i would think they'd be harder to find than water on mars

Back