MSP Seat Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp5la

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
EDIT: Sale pending

This is a complete (front and rear) set of MSP seat skins that I modified to fit a Protege 5. It takes some ingenuity to get the rears to fit, however I can talk you through most of the process. You'll notice the front seats actually show three separate skins in the pictures. I bought this set a while ago with two passenger covers and one driver's side cover. I took one of the passengers and cut two holes in the side for the seat adjustment knobs and used it on the driver's side. It takes a little bit of work to get it to sit right, however I preferred that to looking at the torn up driver's bolster every day. All of the seat covers I have pictured will be included in the sale.

No idea how much shipping is going to be for this, so let's say $140 shipped for everything (matching headrests included).

Driver's Side Bolster

Modified Passenger Side

Rear

Last edited:
If whoever buys these doesn't want the "extra" seat, I'd possibly be interested in it. I'd probably take either the drivers or passengers, whichever isn't wanted. Might make them a little cheaper for anyone interested in the set.

I have an MSP and I NEED one! So same deal, if you wanna split the clean modified passenger seat cover I will take it. 00Protegees I can sell my stock cover, it has a slight tear but not as bad as the one pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back