MSP peddles on a pro5

Yeah the brake/clutch is quite difficult to install, takes a lot of force! they'll never come off haha

I still haven't installed my accelerator pedal cover.

edwin to the rescue with that document! I've been waiting to make sure I had the proper drill size . nice :D

Worbit said:
cool, thanks so much altspace :D

Most welcome.

Here's a pic after I installed. Guess this would have cleared things up a lot sooner. Hehe

p5_msp_pedals.jpg

TheMAN said:
peddle = to sell while traveling
break = to destruct something

the order in of which PEDAL goes where in the pic is:
BRAKE, clutch, gas

I stand corrected.

So i finally got around to installing them today and thankfully i didnt get them on since i would have put them in the wrong order. I do have a question about the gas pedal. I think mine is broken as it looks like there should be a piece of plastic or something going across the center on the back. Can someone look at the pix below to see if this is in fact a damaged piece?

pedaldamage3.gif

pedaldamage2.gif

pedaldamage1.gif

uhh... if your car still has a working gas pedal and the one you've shown in the pic is taken off an MSP, unbolt the aluminum pedal itself from that piece of plastic, drill the WORKING pedal in your car and bolt the s*** on

ah i get it now....its just a small piece of metal that screws into the stock plastic piece.....

wow, this thread makes me feel completely stupid and noobish......spelling errors and unable to see the obvious with the gas pedal

Back