MSP peddles on a pro5

:
2008 mazdaspeed3 GT
MSP pedals on a pro5

So ive had a set of MSP pedals for like 6 months now and ive tried to get them on before, but quickly gave up. Now im wanting to try again but ive got a couple of questions.....

1. First off, the clutch and brake pedals, do i need to shave down the stock piece of metal that holds the normal pedals down? I couldnt get the MSP ones over it and was afraid that i would going to rip one of the sides while trying to stretch it over

2. With the gas oedals, do i just remove to stock one and then screw in the MSP one?

i hope i have the clutch and brake oedals correct

pedals.gif

Last edited:
subbin' - I might get these at some point.

I hope that you don't break your brake pedal.....sorry, I had to do it.

i would say your clutch and brake should be switched, judging by the tread pattern on the one you labeled "clutch." it looks like its designed so that you would put your foot on the rh side by the bottom, as you would with a brake pedal. the rubber on the other one would quickly wear off.

just a thought.

Last edited:
Nope, I think he has it right.

Cam_0620.jpg

clutch BRAKE!!!!! gas

This is the way Ken has it on his site. Anyone with an MSP that can confirm?

peddle = to sell while traveling
break = to destruct something

the order in of which PEDAL goes where in the pic is:
BRAKE, clutch, gas

TheMAN said:
peddle = to sell while traveling
break = to destruct something

the order in of which PEDAL goes where in the pic is:
BRAKE, clutch, gas

LOL, I missed the "peddle" part.

Yup, I installed in my P5. It's a b**** and you have to use a ton of force with the brake/clutch pedals. I used a little white lithium grease on the inside of each, then work them over the metal one corner at a time. Might need a screwdriver or such to pry the last corner over a bit. For the gas pedal you lineup the MSP over the stock and drill 2 holes. That's it.

Boosted03MSP said:
Wrong!

In the MSP, it is Clutch...brake...gas

wtf are you talking about?

Attachments

• Pedals_(Dealer)_0000-8R-C19-Protege_MazdaSpeed.pdf
    81 KB · Views: 377
i dont know which stupid cover goes where. I was assuming you meant the actual location of the pedal assemblies. my fault :) the clutch, then the brake, then the gas. LOL

Boosted03MSP said:
i dont know which stupid cover goes where. I was assuming you meant the actual location of the pedal assemblies. my fault :) the clutch, then the brake, then the gas. LOL

oh... really? Which car has maunal transmission doesn't have the pedal order as clutch brake gas?(chair)

And I HAVE a MSP!(spank)

Back