MSP PARTS! aftermarket & stock.

Sold the MSP, have these parts up for sale:

- Apexi R1 3" Exhaust (orginal: $950, selling SOLD
- Unichip ECU tuned by JDM Sam ($550 shipped)
- A-pillar gauge setup w/BOOST and narrow A/F (SOLD)
- Stock MSP SMIC, piping, BPV, Airbox for sale (PM offer)
- Stock MSP springs, front ($50 shipped)
- blacked-out P5 headlights w/bulbs (SOLD)
- stock MSP kenwood deck SOLD

Or Best Offer.

pics below:

APEXI R1 3" EXHAUST -- $550 shipped -- I would prefer pickup, but will ship. Willing to drive to meet up. Includes the extension to save your O2 bung, and has an additional support welded on to keep it from moving around (helpful addition). This IS the sexiest exhaust you can put on the MSP, i loved this thing.
P1000039.jpg

UNICHIP ECU, tuned by JDM_Sam for intake, fmic, bov, exhaust, ~9.5psi or stock boost...comes WITH boost controller, works great -- $550 shipped.
P1000040.jpg

A-pillar gauge pod w/BOOST and narrow A/F. Backlight color matches MSP interior red -- $60 shipped
P1000041.jpg

Stock MSP piping, smic, bpv, and airbox. Would like to sell as a group, but I can separate out. post or PM me to setup a price.
P1000042.jpg

Stock MSP racingbeat springs, front -- $50 shipped
P1000043.jpg

blacked-out P5 headlights -- got them from a member, had them on my MSP and they were sexy. Comes with high and low-beam bulbs. -- $165 shipped
P1000044.jpg

P1000045.jpg

Stock MSP Kenwood -- neets new ribbon cable, which is about $20...does not work as-is, but it's an easy fix. There is a how-to on this forum i can provide you. -- make an offer.
P1000046.jpg

Im just trying to sell to make up some cost that i bought these for. All are OBO, PM or post to discuss or if you have any questions. Happy modding!

Last edited:
EXHAUST, UNICHIP, and stock items still available. Ive had interest, but no buyers -- money talks!

i have dibs still i think.. i sent him a PM two days ago saying i wanted it and still no reply.. i have shown interest for 2 weeks and am trying to work out our deal..

hey guys, so sorry about being MIA for a couple days. Give me another couple of hours, and I will return all PMs and any comments in this thread. Thanks! Sorry -- just working out business stuff!

your so funny haha.. send it to my place since i already have 2 unichips sitting in my garage and an AEM EMS

Back