MSP mods gotta go...Stupid CA Smog laws...

Update-------------------------3-10-2015

The Blue MSP was completely Parted out. But now my Spicy orange MSP decided to throw a rod...... On stock boost! Must have been weakened by the 20k miles with the GT2871rs.

She has had a rough life. When I bought her back in 2011, she had some pretty bad damage to the unibody which I had fixed.... But I dont feel comfortable selling her for safety reasons. Sooooo I have my last and final MSP up for sale. I already sold the the stock turbo and manifold.

The parts are all up for sale. So let me know what parts you need how much you want to pay and the zip code the part is getting shipped to.

I will only ship to the US. I tried to ship my exhaust to Canada and it was like 300 dollars :/ Sorry.

Give me 24 hour to respond to any messages. Weekends I dont check my PMs.

Please text me for a faster response - Adam 619-654-2645

FYI I still have the 3" TB Stainless Steel exhaust $250

Struts - $160
Racinghart Wheels x5 - Make an Offer
Head $200
Body Panels - Make an Offer
Headlights $75
Grill $25
Glass $50 for the doors
Dash - $250
Airbags $100 for the set
Seats - Make an offer
Seatbelts $80 for all
Carpet $100
Trim - Make an Offer
Wiring - Make an Offer
Speedo with less than 70K miles on it. $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

--------------------------------------------------------

(five-0)

Soooo I get pulled over...got my hood popped(toetap)...Nightmare... Long story short; I have to strip down Spicy Orange #1663..(braindead

So here is all the mods I'm selling...All used but work great!! come drive the car!!

Make offers!

I LOVE THE EXHAUST...SOUNDS Awesome!! I really dont want to sell it but I have no use for it. So...

-3 Inch stainless steel turbo back exhaust with V-bands. $300

I love living in Sandiego but Cali got me good this time...

Make me offers on these parts.

Thanks,
Adam M.

UPDATE ------------------- 9-26-13

Bought a smashed Blue MSP for parts. I took the body kit and the stock turbo parts off and put them on my car. The spicy orange MSP has since been repaired, smogged, and is now driven daily.... It has almost 60k miles. Still for sale. $4500

I have the rest of the blue car for sale! Motor has a rod sticking out the side. lots of panels, suspension, trans, interior.

Attachments

• DSC_0018b.jpg
    DSC_0018b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 728
  • DSC_0021b.jpg
    DSC_0021b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 772
  • SNC00390.jpg
    SNC00390.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 725
  • SNC00148.jpg
    SNC00148.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 718
  • SNC00395.jpg
    SNC00395.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
epic fail... never got a PM back. i sent an offer. couldve negotiated something.

Sorry man there was already a pending sale on the turbo... I have a friend that has the exact same turbo... He might sell his. Let me know.

The greddy exhaust went on my car. The only one for sale is the 3-inch turbo... sorry about the confusion.

hey... the previous owner cut the left side lead that goes to my abs harness do you have or can cut off the plug and how much.

still have parts for roof racks? i have the cross bars but need the mounting hardware and the plastics that cover everything up as mine are broken to pieces. pm if needed. thanks. oh and i read through all this mainly from curiosity about your reg woes. cali sucks lol anything under 12 years here and they dont even come out to look at it when you register. i got a buddy with a f-in h22 swapped civic pushin 700hp with the exhaust coming out the hood thats street legal here lol loud as s*** but legal none the less

Back