MSP Mileage Check!!

spike blue said:
If i find who did it, i will kill him. Take car of that piece of art!!!

yea we have an idea who did it. it was more than one person and they hit about 30 or so cars. yea when i find our who did it all of their cars are going to be totaled. and ive got friends who arent so accepting as me.

There are lots of people with relatively high milage, and lots with low. I think I will always be high mileage, though she did have a good amount when I got her...I'm thinking at 100k...engine rebuild...forged...turn up the boost... (thumb)

Chiguy_2002 said:
There are lots of people with relatively high milage, and lots with low. I think I will always be high mileage, though she did have a good amount when I got her...I'm thinking at 100k...engine rebuild...forged...turn up the boost... (thumb)
Damn straight, me too, although I'm going to include a new paint job too :)

A.V.MSP said:
I wish my motor lasted to 100k

I hope mine does. Its at 95,450 now. I have a trip to Chicago ~1000 miles and a trip to Dallas ~ 2000 miles coming up next month lol

66997 now, at work, more when I get home...definately over 67000...

cboe's_mp5 said:
64,230 for a MP5 03.5 not bad right? i drive 3 hours to work and back 5 days a week
dude that is 1600 hours a year at 10 dollars an hour thats 16000, get a new job time=money

Back