MSP Mileage Check!!

baconbitz said:
I believe I am the winner so far. Just rolled past 11,800 this past weekend. Bought the car used in August 05 with just over 7,400 on it. To bad some kid at my school pelted it with eggs today :( . Be better hope I cant identify him from the security tapes.

Why on earth would they do that? What a jerk...

baconbitz said:
I believe I am the winner so far. Just rolled past 11,800 this past weekend. Bought the car used in August 05 with just over 7,400 on it. To bad some kid at my school pelted it with eggs today :( . Be better hope I cant identify him from the security tapes.

If i find who did it, i will kill him. Take car of that piece of art!!!

Purchased new Dec/03. 44,000K on it (~27500 miles).

R

spike blue said:
thats like new LOL
bought in november 2003 brand new
current mileage: 76,460
Yeah...if I hadn't driven between Atlanta and Miami 5 times in the past year it would have been even less! :)

Bought Feb 03 New with less then 100 miles on the clock. Got 33791 as of just shutting it off from school. Its driven from home to work and back and school and back. I have no real time right now to take her on the good ole road trips I used to.

Larone said:
Yeah...if I hadn't driven between Atlanta and Miami 5 times in the past year it would have been even less! :)

I hear ya, Houston-Baltimore and back, and more than 15 roadtrips within Texas has shot mine up fast.

yashooa said:
Purchased in Feb 03 coming up on a 100k miles of 12-15PSI fun.

Hah me too. I bought it in end of Oct 03 with 114 miles, I am now at 95,300 miles. I have run 10-12psi daily except for winter, and up to 15psi at the track. Still runs like a champ too :)

Nope, fully stock body, with the wing...now featuring nasty curbed wheels... (deadhorse (boom07)

vxfilmer1000 said:
this is off topic but for the longest time i thought the pic in ur sig that your car was wingless.

Hmmm...funny. I bought mine in Oct 05...but I think I already said that...er... (boom07)

MSPRO said:
Hah me too. I bought it in end of Oct 03 with 114 miles, I am now at 95,300 miles. I have run 10-12psi daily except for winter, and up to 15psi at the track. Still runs like a champ too :)

Back