MSP electrical/Fuse question/problem :( Should be simple.

SteelWarrior

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Kay so some dickwad in my crappy area stole my CD deck and i was installing a new one when i ran into a problem. While rewiring the harness to the deck connectors (deck was not connected at the time, you wire the 2 pieces togather then plug it into the back before mounting it). while i was stripping wire and such 2 wires touched (not sure which) though i would guess it would be the live negative/positive togather (should of disconnected battery but i drove out of town on some random dirt road to do it so the hood rats in my area wouldnt know i had a new system. and anytime i disconnected the battery it would drain). I heard a crackle and a pop. After connecting everything and turning on the car I checked all my systems to make sure nothing blew up from the accident. All primary systems work like head lights and doors/windows. The alarm/keyless entry/cd deck/interior lights/etc dont work. Pretty sure its simply a fuse i blew, but when i looked under the hood the diagram is different then mine. So my main question is WHERE the hell is the secondary systems fuse or which one should i replace. a basic diagram or a picture would be great.

<3

-Alex

its in the lower kick panel on drivers side. The fuse you blown was either radio or room, or both. just look a little below where you interior light dimmer switch and youll see a little fuse cover

son of a b**** i forgot all about that!

maybe i blew both..... ill have to go play around. thanks man!

lol. i wasnt about to go pull random fuses :p turns out that diagram is wrong too....but i found it, room was burned out. ty again good sir :)

Back