MSP 80mm Exhaust Group Buy...

wait this is not j pipe back? cause if its not then i think ill be ok, but if it is, ill have to have a bung for my o2 sensor as n/a proteges have one in the j pipe.

This exhaust goes from the factory j-pipe exit back. It includes the factory O2 sensor bung in the pipe aft of the j-pipe.

just pm'd you back, put me on the list for one Thanks

I would be in... But my motor comes first, after I make sure the motor is payed for then I can go buy their downpipe and exhaust after I save $ again :(

haven't you ever heard of debt? just get a new credit card

so he could get one for his exhaust also

I'm leaving for the rest of the week so I'm going to extend this to the end of the week because it sounds like we have a handful of people who are on the fence. GB ends MONDAY now, and you have 3 days to place your order online after that. Everyone on the list will get a coupon code on the website for the group buy.

See y'all Monday.

Jason

Not really, just the group buy on the exhaust.

(attention)

(shrug)

All joking aside, we talked about this a lot and think the GB on the exhaust is a great deal and gives our customers an opportunity to save on the exhaust to put some cash down on the downpipe. We don't really have any intention to discount the pair in the future at this point.

Jason

Have you guys had a chance to look over my idea about enlarging the lower half of the Dp to 3"??? I'm really curious to see what you guys can come up with. I've been impressed with all the rest of the work I've seen from CS. This should turn out great.

Have you guys had a chance to look over my idea about enlarging the lower half of the Dp to 3"??? I'm really curious to see what you guys can come up with. I've been impressed with all the rest of the work I've seen from CS. This should turn out great.

+++++

did you get it w/ or w/out the cat?

Latest posts

Back