MSP 2731 Goes Forged

well i guess you're all getting blessed with some good news!! i got the 440 injector map on. the car runs.. but not QUITE done. i have 1 injector 0-ring leaking out some fuel pretty bad!, but this is all ok, because i'm picking up the o rings tomorrow morning..

crossing my fingers here zach, but you might be able to pick up by wednesday bro!

I hate o-rings with a passion. Damn things are so easy to squish and rip when putting back into the fuel rail.

So close to being done!! Thank you very much Damian for all your work, I truly appreciate it. Now I just gotta get a ride up there to pick her up, take her in to pass emissions & then to get tunned.

well zach...got some good news tonight.. it's almost 2am.. i went out on a little drive close by.. about 20 miles of driving.. nothing yet. still running good!

:) when're you coming?

can you hit boost at all? or still bogging? man i remember i was there when zach brought it in, that was a while ago. i liked his hood a lot. lol

can you hit boost at all? or still bogging? man i remember i was there when zach brought it in, that was a while ago. i liked his hood a lot. lol

nah no boost.. it's not worth it. i dont wanna foul up the plugs AGAIN because over fuel.. so i'll just leave it as is.

well zach...got some good news tonight.. it's almost 2am.. i went out on a little drive close by.. about 20 miles of driving.. nothing yet. still running good!

:) when're you coming?

This is good to hear, thanks Damian. And I still have not found a definite ride but I should be able to make it out there Saturday.

The CEL P0421 came back on so I didn't go pick up my baby this past weekend which was very disappointing and frustrating. Damian will be putting in a O2 simulator which hopefully takes care of that and I can pick my car up. He sent me these pics last night...

0628101902.jpg

0628101902a.jpg

0628101903.jpg

And I got my powder coated valve cover from ForceFed. Effing sexy. I will try to get a pic tonight to post up. I can't wait to have my car back!!!!!

nice s*** man. where did you get your caliper paint? I'm thinking of goin blue as well.

Thank man! If I remember correctly that is the G2 caliper paint. Not a match but if anybody besides me has noticed they have not mentioned it to me.

ship me the VC i'll install it while i'm working man..

I would have had it shipped to you directly but thought I would have the car back before it would arrive so I had it shipped to my house. I can grab it on my lunch break and ship it out to you today. I can send it over night if you are that close to finishing (I'm hoping) or slower and save a couple bucks. Let me know.

Wow, really nice job on the car and i really like the tinted lights. I'm new to the forums and I'm 14 so i know more than half of the stuff you are putting on their. Still a little lost haha, but that's why i joined the forums, to learn. i'll be keepin up with your build for sure.

Wow, really nice job on the car and i really like the tinted lights. I'm new to the forums and I'm 14 so i know more than half of the stuff you are putting on their. Still a little lost haha, but that's why i joined the forums, to learn. i'll be keepin up with your build for sure.

Thanks, and when I first joined this forum I didn't know a single thing about turbo powered cars so I know where you're coming from. This forum and most of it's members are really helpful and informatiive so you can learn all that you want or need to. Don't be afraid to ask questions and do your research!

Back