MS6 owners?

I am leasing the car, didn't want to do anything to intrusive just in case.

I plan on buying the car once that lease is up but you never can tell.

Could be something else Mazdaspeed comes up with that is even better than the MSP6! (thumb)

mmm the metroparks. i did filthy things in the metroparks many years ago, lol. wheres lake issac? we used to go to wallace lake.(the polio pit)

atticus1398 said:
mmm the metroparks. i did filthy things in the metroparks many years ago, lol. wheres lake issac? we used to go to wallace lake.(the polio pit)

Used to be called the duck pond. It is right off of Engle Rd.

lease...damn i'd just put money in a fund and after making the final decision that you are gonna keep her them "mod" ;) I don't consider rims, tires, tint, or bulbs as major mods so you can do that for now if you want.

atticus1398 said:
thats about where mine is too, so we'll say appx 13psi when its not so cold?
i must drive one (thumb)

wow, that looks great. congrats! you guys got a dead pedal.

They run 15.6psi from the factory.

amazed that mazda would honor s-plan on a brand new car. often times they will not.

Captain,

Seems to be more a dealer thing then a mazda thing. Mazda only seems to be limiting the use of E-plan.

Its up to the dealer to reject or accept S-plans.

Went to my dealer today to put an order in for a Speed6. I got the O NO! we wont honor the S-plan and no REBATES!! Bastards!!

My dealership won't even give the s-plan to me...

I told you trel, they have a picture of you on the wall. You need to go in disguise!

LOL.... They know I really want this car bad. So I guess they think that I will by it no matter what. FUK DAT! I'll go buy something else.

Friend, Family pricing plan.

Its basically a slightly discounted invoice price, that doesn't require negotation.

To give an example of S-plan pricing, check out the 2005 pricing guide. Its generally a few percentage below invoice. Very useful for new cars, not so useful for older models.

http://www.grohol.com/mazda/pricing.htm

Using S-plan/E-plan is like buying a saturn. The price is already set and all incentives and rebates apply. If you hate dealing with salesman, just use S-plan through a fleet manager or internet sales guy/chick. Its so easy and stress/argument free, that you'll be upset you didn't try it earlier.

i am guessing this only apply to the US, since i never heard of this in Canada. :)
thx anyways

There still may be a fleet dept you could go thru...

ATLMZ6 said:
congrats! Time for some pics now. How much did it cost ya?

MS6_StickerPrice.JPG

Pics of the car soon once the weather clears up.

Back