MS3 Trade for STi?

ALGiD

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
I just got my MS3 about 3 months ago but recently I realized it's a possibility for me to trade my '08.5 MS3 + my Rolex Submariner in for an '08 STi.
Now the only question is, should I do it? The HP gains + AWD would be soo nice for the winters here plus the STi's have better looks imo. But I'm at a loss

absolutely do it. if i could tell myself a few years ago to save up just alittttle more and get the STi i would have lol. because now all i want is awd and an STi hahaha

I guess I feel like since I got the MS3 I kind of committed to it and am stuck with it which is why I'm hesitant.

I love the ms3 but if it came down to deciding between the 2 it would be the Sti. I think both look great but the awd is what would sell me, and I continue to hear how much better the quality is on an sti.

I think I would trade for just a 2011 wrx. they have the same wide body fenders as the sti's now and the awd would be nice for the winter. but i'm partial to the MS3 b/c of the price point, it gives me a lot more room to buy parts.....and no payments!

Latest posts

Back