MS3 on MotorWeek TV Show 3/15

My review of the show:
Holy s***!! I can launch better than the meat spanker that they had driving.
And yes, the tire squealing was very......very annoying.
On the plus side, Cosmic Blue is a very sexy color.

Vixen said:
My review of the show:
Holy s***!! I can launch better than the meat spanker that they had driving.
And yes, the tire squealing was very......very annoying.
On the plus side, Cosmic Blue is a very sexy color.

Agreed, what was their time? 6.4 or something. I have to say overall that show sucks. The speed of the segment was too fast and they really didn't seem to give a crap what they were driving.
'Here is a Ferrari, its red has a nice engine and drives very fast. Next up we have the Bassmaster 3000, bass fishing boat of the year.

Yep, agree with pretty much everyone on this - I watch it because its a car show, Car and Drive TV was much better (haven't seen it in a while, don't know if it's still on), but Fifth Gear (British) was by far my favorite...haven't seen that yet either - sucks! Anyway, that episode is still sitting in my TiVo waiting to be watched - it aired last night @ 10pm.

Bufalo said:
Can you count out the difference between 5.8 and 6.3 seconds? It's such an eyeblink that it's almost comical that people get concerned. It takes longer to say the word "difference" out loud than it does to get from 5.8 to 6.3 seconds.

Maybe numbers don't appeal to you? I like to have bragging rights!(first)

CHICO2003 said:
Car and Driver TV with Larry Webster (is that show even still on? I can never find it) was awesome.... they kept it real. But even they don't hold a candle to the Brits....

TOP GEAR FTW!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I wonder when they're gonna finally get around to testing the MS3. Hopefully in the upcoming season this summer...

FlyinHawaiian said:
TOP GEAR FTW!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I wonder when they're gonna finally get around to testing the MS3. Hopefully in the upcoming season this summer...

Most brits call the Mazda MPS rubbish because it "pulled the wheel this way and that"

<3 torque steer

Hambino said:
Most brits call the Mazda MPS rubbish because it "pulled the wheel this way and that"

<3 torque steer

Yeah well the brits wouldn't know a good front wheel drive car if it torque-steered them into a tree!

Yeah in England, 5000lbs + RWD V8 x British Racing Green = Supercar

Back