Ms3 gt hid

ah the only thing with the clear lens is that I'm way too afraid to bake and open up my headlights

ah the only thing with the clear lens is that I'm way too afraid to bake and open up my headlights

then you'll never experience the awesomeness off great lighting. I was very hesitant but i came out okay. DO IT

Yeah...it's not hard. Just take your time and be patient.

I never thought that I'd be baking my headlights open, but I've done it at least five times now.

then you'll never experience the awesomeness off great lighting. I was very hesitant but i came out okay. DO IT

haha I know I'm missing out and I would like the improved lighting. If I had something to practice on first then maybe lol. I'll dig around the garage for an old set of headlights and see if they can be taken apart similar to the ms3 headlights.

Yes...the metal screws with the metal teeth. There are two of them per headlight. Are you sure you adjusted the up/down one?

There's a chance the screws have popped out of the socket, thus causing it to not do anything. If that's the case, you'll have to bake open the headlight to pop the adjustment screws back into place.

if i'm gonna have to bake them i mine as well order new lens to experience this awesomeness! lol

why 5 times?

Between changing out lenses and fixing internal parts of the lights for optimal lighting :)

haha I know I'm missing out and I would like the improved lighting. If I had something to practice on first then maybe lol. I'll dig around the garage for an old set of headlights and see if they can be taken apart similar to the ms3 headlights.

I actually purchased one of eBay to practice on. It was just a regular hatch one with halogen that cost me $45. After I was done with it, I sold it for $70 :)

Between changing out lenses and fixing internal parts of the lights for optimal lighting :)

I actually purchased one of eBay to practice on. It was just a regular hatch one with halogen that cost me $45. After I was done with it, I sold it for $70 :)

oddly enough yah I was searching around on ebay yesterday for a headlight.

NOPE, The one I bought from u was for 35 Shipped..not 70 unless u bought more than one to practice on....

NOPE, The one I bought from u was for 35 Shipped..not 70 unless u bought more than one to practice on....

You're right. The one I sold you was for $35 shipped and it was the first one I baked open - it wasn't the HID one. Then I purchased another one that was HID to get replacement parts off of and sold that one for $100...not $70. Too many headlights - LOL

And I got one replaced by the dealer.

Last edited:
Back