Mr. Dempsey are you here?

Sport6

:
2009 Subaru WRX Sedan
patrick-dempseywclbgp-1270089627.jpg

...Patrick will instead be driving the wheels off a 2010 Mazda3 prepared by Tri-Point Motorsports for the World Challenge race during the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach weekend. So what was it like going from a push-me to a pull-me? Dempsey says he was impressed with the Mazda3, the first front-driver he's ever raced, though not surprised, as his daily driver is a Mazdaspeed3.
Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/02/patrick-dempsey-to-race-at-long-beach-but-not-in-the-toyota-p/

Saw him at the 24 hour of Daytona Races driving a 2010 MS3 by Freedom motorsports in the Continental race and then driving one of his RX8s in the 24 hour race. He loves his mazdas.

Patrick has an RX-8, as well as a Speed 3 in his personal stable.

preposterous! frankie muniz claims to be the most successful actor-driver crossover in hollywood history. malcolm for teh win

Any pics of his personal rides? Wonder if he bought them or Mazda just gave it to him. Does he ONLY have Mazdas? Doubt it. He probably also has some baller rides, too.

I knew of his RX-8 racing but thought it was cool he was driving the 3's too. And then thought it was awesome he had a Speed3. I always try to get my wife to go to the races at Lime Rock by telling her that Patrick Dempsey will probably be there.

Have her come out, join the Mazda Corral @ LRP, as he will be there. We are trying to arrange a private Q & A for our membership. We will be touring their paddock and he ususally pops out for a few minutes to take pics and and sign a few autographs for Mazda owners.

Here he is with my wife @ Mid-Ohio

Attachments

• lauri & Patrick.JPG
    lauri & Patrick.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 157
Have her come out, join the Mazda Corral @ LRP, as he will be there. We are trying to arrange a private Q & A for our membership. We will be touring their paddock and he ususally pops out for a few minutes to take pics and and sign a few autographs for Mazda owners.

Here he is with my wife @ Mid-Ohio

I'd be careful she might leave you for him. I know I'd leave my girlfriend for him.

Any pics of his personal rides? Wonder if he bought them or Mazda just gave it to him. Does he ONLY have Mazdas? Doubt it. He probably also has some baller rides, too.

He has a Porsche GT3 RS, as well.

oh yeah, lol, saw that post on autoblog as well. Interesting that someone worth the amount of money he is drives a Mazdaspeed 3. Wonder if its a first or second gen...?

Back