MP3-T Vs. Bottle Fed Si

NC_MP3

Raced a buddy last night. He has a Civic Si with some good mods. Header, exhaust, intake, ignition, clutch, some more. He is spraying a 75 shot Zex also. He is pushing well over 200 HP.

It was very close. The whole way we were exchanging the lead. I edged him out by like 2 ft at the end. I would say we are evenly matched.

I was very happy. I knew it would be close if he sprayed. It was a good race.

nice kill
you just need to mod up the bottom end so that you can turn up the boost and it wont be so close again.:D

I beat a Hyundai. . .it had all sorts of APC parts and stickers! It too must have been around 200 whp! (Or so he thought!) :)

But yes, nice kill. Good to hear we can beat up on those pesky Civics.

ahhh yes but sooner or later his bottle will run dry and you will spank his ass and he will cry like a baby. Ohh it's good to be turbo. Wish I was.

hey while were on kills, i got into one with a jetta vr6 the other day in my mazda 6. fuckers are pretty quick but still nudged him out in my 4 CYLINDER mazda6!! damn i could imagine the 6 cyl. would have eatin' him alive:D

perfworks said:
hey while were on kills, i got into one with a jetta vr6 the other day in my mazda 6. fuckers are pretty quick but still nudged him out in my 4 CYLINDER mazda6!! damn i could imagine the 6 cyl. would have eatin' him alive:D

If i saw the jetta VR6, I would have toasted him. :) i took out a new 2dr Dodge Stratus R/T out by like 3cars. He pretty much wasn't to happy.:D

tritonheat1 said:

If i saw the jetta VR6, I would have toasted him. :) i took out a new 2dr Dodge Stratus R/T out by like 3cars. He pretty much wasn't to happy.:D
LOL:D

Back