mp3 #869 totaled

promp3

yep some ass hole in a hunday( how ever the **** you spell it) took a left through an intersection in front of me and killed my baby,(car)I hit at 45 mph.
I had no time to stop the car. I locked the brakes for about half a second before i hit him.
The air bags and seat belts worked flawlessly and I escaped un injured, the ass hole was in the hospital for 3 day in a coma or some s*** (probably faking it) and now he's trying to say it way my fault.

I loved my car more than any normal person should it only had 8100 miles on the OD(wasnt my daily driver) i diddnt even drive in the rain. the frame is bent and passanger side wheel got pushed back about an inch and a half. the radiator fan just barly touched my turbo luckly that is all still fine. and for sale ( look in for sale forum)

I just bought a 97 BMW 328i 4-door black on black with 80,000 miles for $12,000 and i am looking foward to my new project. still kinda bummed about my mazda though.

Well that just plain sucks. I dodged a few bullets myself today. Sometimes a new car is for the better.

promp3 said:
yep some ass hole in a hunday( how ever the **** you spell it) took a left through an intersection in front of me and killed my baby,(car)I hit at 45 mph.
I had no time to stop the car. I locked the brakes for about half a second before i hit him.
The air bags and seat belts worked flawlessly and I escaped un injured, the ass hole was in the hospital for 3 day in a coma or some s*** (probably faking it) and now he's trying to say it way my fault.

I loved my car more than any normal person should it only had 8100 miles on the OD(wasnt my daily driver) i diddnt even drive in the rain. the frame is bent and passanger side wheel got pushed back about an inch and a half. the radiator fan just barly touched my turbo luckly that is all still fine. and for sale ( look in for sale forum)

I just bought a 97 BMW 328i 4-door black on black with 80,000 miles for $12,000 and i am looking foward to my new project. still kinda bummed about my mazda though.

How about you take the grill off the car and sell it to me.

yea it is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me, that night I was crying like a little girl,but I realise that its just a car and I can get another one. my new car is nice but it will never be the same, even though its a much better quality car.

I know that feeling all too well. I remember after my 2000 Protege got totalled (which I had spent over $10,000 over a few years) I just chilled in the garage being so damn depressed. My girlfriend was afraid to leave me alone thiking I was going to hurt myself or something.

how much?

yo so you are selling your turbo?
how much and what else can you sell me, well if i have the money

Is there any chance that the steering rack is still in one piece and can you get it off for me? Sorry to be a vulture, but one man's junk is another man's treasure.

That sucks about the ride man, glad you are ok, and I sensed sarcasm with the faking the coma comment matt...lol. Well, the BMW will treat you right, still sucks about your car though, it's like losing a peice of you, a big piece of you. Good luck with the new car man. Don't let these vultures give you the wrong impression, think of it as letting your car survive in many different places:D

damn nile you loved that thing. . .. sorry to hear it go. ...but yea. . .is the turbo and whatnot still good. . you can work on my car to still have a protege around. . .lol i konw its not an mp3 but yea

rich, if you want any parts, hurry up and stop buy and go to town! you have like a day! phone # 281-7192 p.s your car looks really nice, the turbo and all is for sale, along with some other misc parts (look on the for sale section) im not able to take any big oem parts such as steering racks and stuff the car needs to roll and cant really apper too striped,

i just hope nobody else has to go through this s***, it sucks seeing 5 years of hard work and money get flushed down the toilet and loosing somthing that ment so much to me.

Thanks to every one who cares enough to say sorry it means alot to have the support.

promp3 said:
rich, if you want any parts, hurry up and stop buy and go to town! you have like a day! phone # 281-7192 p.s your car looks really nice, the turbo and all is for sale, along with some other misc parts (look on the for sale section) im not able to take any big oem parts such as steering racks and stuff the car needs to roll and cant really apper too striped,

i just hope nobody else has to go through this s***, it sucks seeing 5 years of hard work and money get flushed down the toilet and loosing somthing that ment so much to me.

Thanks to every one who cares enough to say sorry it means alot to have the support.

yo whats up man... i asked about ya in the F.S thread. Glad your okay, hit me up man... maybe ill stop by the lot see if your working.
-Corwin

Back