Moving to tha PacNW

9ringer

:
Mazda Protege5
What up yal! I am moving to the Seattle area and am lookin to see what the Mazda owners in Seattle have going on. Give me a shout!

wussup, welcome to our little area of the forum, we have meets once in a while around here and their is like 15 protege owners who do things in wa. then you have me who attends every show so i am sure we will meet up sometime
rob

Yea, there's a couplefew of us, seems like we get randomly motivated to do things. When you moving? Might be up in time to go karting with us. Seems like it should be within a month or something...?

At anyrate, welcome. Moving up just in time for the rain. (Or so I hear ;)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Translated:

Welcome to the forums. I'll be doing about half the number of shows as Rob does. If you see a Transformer Mazdaspeed rolling around, flash your lights at me or honk at me or something. What town will you actually be living in? The go-kart meet probably won't be until December. Just to people can actually have time to make arrangements.

good translation mike..... btw have you decided if you are going to importfest yet?
rob

I have decided, and I can't go. The place where I work would send me to the show and stuff, but since it's in Canada, they're not gonna get business from doing that. *shrug* Besides, I feel very underprepared to be in shows at the moment.

I had forgot that I had posted before moving up(to much stuff going on). Anyways, I am living in N. Seattle, and want to go to that kart action, but not sure I can. I will let you guys know if I can.

right on....... hope you can make it...... if not we will holpfully have a bunch meets when the weather improves

Back