Moving to Texas??

im not talkin weed, i dont consider that drugs really but lets not even get started on cocaine. im not completely doggin the city im just sayin its not the best place to live.

your basing your opinion off of one persons 6month stay lol and all he did was probably watch the news... ur tryna rag on a city bout there drug issues when anywhere u go has the same problems.. so your tellin me that el paso is the only place that sell/transports coke?? lmao your tawkin to people who grew up in this area and raise kids here el paso is def not a bad place.. of course it has its issues as does any city.. but el paso is actually one of the best place of texas for 1 its not humid for 2 you get great scenary how many places in tx actually have mountain views???? the culture is very alive and yes there are lots of US mexicans but u won't be able to tell illegal from legal anyways unless you card a mufucka lol all in all your opinion of el paso is fail

your basing your opinion off of one persons 6month stay lol and all he did was probably watch the news... ur tryna rag on a city bout there drug issues when anywhere u go has the same problems.. so your tellin me that el paso is the only place that sell/transports coke?? lmao your tawkin to people who grew up in this area and raise kids here el paso is def not a bad place.. of course it has its issues as does any city.. but el paso is actually one of the best place of texas for 1 its not humid for 2 you get great scenary how many places in tx actually have mountain views???? the culture is very alive and yes there are lots of US mexicans but u won't be able to tell illegal from legal anyways unless you card a mufucka lol all in all your opinion of el paso is fail

are u hispanic?

n 915_p5 and 06zoomzoom are also "hispanic"

i was just asking because being hispanic and probably speaking spanish then el paso is probably an ideal place. my brother is a honky redneck, a redneck in mexican city that can speak no spanish is probably pretty uncomfortable and outa place.

i was just asking because being hispanic and probably speaking spanish then el paso is probably an ideal place. my brother is a honky redneck, a redneck in mexican city that can speak no spanish is probably pretty uncomfortable and outa place.

so pretty much your sayin your basing your opinion off your racist brothers observations that mexicans live in el paso?? lmao n i don't think sleezer will feel outta place i believe it is a requirement for border patrol to be bilingual

n btw ppl doo speak engrish purty well there lol just fyi

my brother isnt racist. wut u think every redneck is racist? now ur being racist. we grow up in the country, and he drives a lifted f250. REDNECK

my brother isnt racist. wut u think every rednech is racist? now ur being racist.

haha callin el paso the worst city becuz of all the mexicans thats pretty racist redneck, black, green or yellow lol n i'm not racist my steppops is a redneck n military thats double trouble lol

all in all us mexicans jist wanted to prove you wrong on your perception of a great city with great history, culture and future ;)

rene n mario have fun with this guy i'm out PEACE!!!!

wtf dude, its a bad city because it just is. u want culture and history move to san antonio. i was stating he was uncomfortable because 99.9% of el paso only speaks spanish. that makes me uncomfortable, i guess im a racist bastard.

Well dude, not everyone in El Paso speaks spanish. Most are bilingual. In all honesty dude saying it's the worst city based off an opinion of your so called "redneck" brother is a bias opinion... especially if you weren't the one to visit.

Not trying to stur sh@* up, just that your saying something about a city you never been to.

Woah, Drama. Lol
Any who, El Paso doesnt seem too bad. Its close to the boarder, has decent weather in my opinion and I speak enough Spanish to get by if I have to.
My question is, and Ill admit it may be a bit biased, is the crime bad there, mostly in terms of car / property theft?

im not the only one being bias, ive driven past el paso. saw the sea of lights of el paso and juarez coming together as one. lol i was more consintrated on my destination of a nice place to visit with the abundance of many religions and nationalites. CALI baby. it was nice as s*** there.

wtf dude, its a bad city because it just is. u want culture and history move to san antonio. i was stating he was uncomfortable because 99.9% of el paso only speaks spanish. that makes me uncomfortable, i guess im a racist bastard.

99.9% speak spanish??? Wow dude you're just ignorant... You have never been to El Paso. Lol And stating SA has culture and history, and city has history. El Paso for one IS a true border city. Don't even get me started with the history thing. Don't think you have history just cause the Alamo is there. Most of the historic battles that were held up in SA were all dude to the fact that they all started here in El Paso.... Read a real history book dude.

Woah, Drama. Lol
Any who, El Paso doesnt seem too bad. Its close to the boarder, has decent weather in my opinion and I speak enough Spanish to get by if I have to.
My question is, and Ill admit it may be a bit biased, is the crime bad there, mostly in terms of car / property theft?

Auto theft isn't bad, unless you own a modded honda or Ford/Dodge truck. As far as crime dude it isn't anything to worry about. Just a bunch of GI's getting into trouble mostly. If you do move to El Paso hit us up in a PM.

99.9% speak spanish??? Wow dude you're just ignorant... You have never been to El Paso. Lol And stating SA has culture and history, and city has history. El Paso for one IS a true border city. Don't even get me started with the history thing. Don't think you have history just cause the Alamo is there. Most of the historic battles that were held up in SA were all dude to the fact that they all started here in El Paso.... Read a real history book dude.

i dont even care about history, im trying to help someone out with a decent place to move to. i dont want him no put all his eggs in the el paso bucket because its just not that great of a place to live. deal with it. come to dallas and ill show u what a real good time is.

I lived outside of Austin my whole life but I just moved off to college in Huntsville so I hope to visit Houston every once in a while. =]

But Austin is a great town.

i dont even care about history, im trying to help someone out with a decent place to move to. i dont want him no put all his eggs in the el paso bucket because its just not that great of a place to live. deal with it. come to dallas and ill show u what a real good time is.

I get ya man. All the places such as Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio they're bigger than El Paso. I can honestly compare San Antonio to El Paso, differences being that San Antonio is bigger.

Back