Motegi FF15 16x7" Rims with Lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkingchaos

:
2014 CX-5
Hey guys,

Ok sadly the P5 is gone but the Motegi rims i had so much trouble finding are still here ! . . . and for sale. These are Motegi FF15 rims in 16x7", 5x114.3 or 5x100. They are very light and a perfect offset to fill the wheel wells ( i believe they are 38 offset but i could be wrong, either way they fit perfectly) They come with lightweight forged aluminum lugs which youll need to mount them. They also come with a color matched touchup paint pen. The rims are NOT painted, they are powder coated from Motegi however if you ever scratch them youll want to touch them up. These rims are all strait and perfect with the exception of one rim which has about 3" of curb scratch (its been retouched with the provided paint and if you can spot it from 6 feet away ill give you a cookie) I wiped the rims down before taking the picture but did not do a full detailing so there are some dirt spots on them. I will ship at the buyers expense if needed.

Looking for $360.

Thanks!

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

IMG_6533.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

Last edited:
I like em, but man those look like a nightmare to keep clean.

I think I love those wheel! Too bad shipping would bump that price up. I, unfortunatly am a cheap bastard.
Is/was the car lowered? On what?

Yes the car was lowered, Racing Beat springs on KYB GR2s. Drop me a PM and we can talk price. Maybe we can make something work.

Looking like $475-$480 shipped to your door in the cont. US states. If you are in Canada or elsewhere please contact me for shipping costs. Still up for sale, get ready for spring !!! :)

Price drop : $380 on the rims plus whatever the cheapest I can ship them to your for. Of course local pickup is welcome or possibly driving to meet at reasonable distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back