More of that 2-tone thing...

Rdshark1

:
02 P5, 94 MX-5, 00 ZX351w, 92 Crown Vic, 03 Geely, 02 Ninja 250
Since everyone's showing off theirs lately, I decided to join in the fun.

welcomebanana.jpg

18" Teck wheels on Skunk2 coilovers.

SlowPro98 said:
you're sporting a "Vinyl Top" banner, so I wonder, is your 2tone paint or vinyl?

It's painted...VTS is my 'sponsor', they do vinyl/carriage/convertible tops, leather interiors, painting, body kits, spoilers, pin-striping, mobile video/electronics installation, etc. I model my car for them and they dress up the interior for me. It's a sweet deal (wiggle)

looks great. I love the 2-tone all the way back. Financially there was no way it was gonna happen for me.

Lovin the car though!

Joker_Fl said:
looks great. I love the 2-tone all the way back. Financially there was no way it was gonna happen for me.

Lovin the car though!

That's why it's good to have a friend whose family owns a body shop... (headbang)

I am in the planning stage of a similar paint scheme for my laser blue P5. I will have some ghost images done in blue pearl. But my main question is do you have any good pictures if the rear where the black goes up to/ under the rear wing.

That is the only part I am having trouble deciding what I want to do. I have a few options in mind but would like to know how they look.

Thanks,

bill

capnsavem said:
sweet! (bowdown)

where'd you get those 18" Teck wheels?

never seen them....
http://www.teckademicswheels.com/

They are made by Zenetti, but they are available in limited quantities. I have a friend who deals in wheels and he got them for me.

Stigmatas w/yellow caps:
streetsourceldsdpic.jpg

Last edited:
Rdshark1 said:
This is the only one I can find:

bruised5.jpg

Thank you very much.

Now to keep saving $$$$ to have mine done in time for Hot Import Nights.
I got the paint scheme in mind, have the painter who is a friend and am saving up for all the different paints, pearls and clears.

BTW if I didn't mention it before I really like the way your paint turned out.

The funny thing is I found your car by doing a google image search this morning. Then This afternoon I stumble across this thread.

Thanks again for the pic.

Last edited:
rednecks_r_us said:
The funny thing is I found your car by doing a google image search this morning. Then This afternoon I stumble across this thread.

Thanks again for the pic.
No problemo....what were you googling for???(boom01)

the very pic you just posted.

I have been wanting to do a similar paint scheme for a couple of months now. But was not sure if I wanted to end the black paint at the wing or do the wing black too.

Originally I was going to do a carbon fiber hood and paint the wings laser blue. I have a friend that makes decals/stickers. We were talking about making a carbon fiber sticker to cover the entire roof and clear coat it to match the C/F on the hood. Then put on a C/F wing.

But I talked to my friend who does custom airbrushing and painting about the idea.

So now instead of all the carbon fiber in the middle it will be black mica. Then there will be some ghost "graphics" in the black mica done in blue pearl. I'll keep the "graphics" a secret for now but want to have this all done for Hot Import Nights this year in Phoenix AZ.

So to answer your question I did a protege5 google image search and found your car.

I also found a picture of my car from 2003 when I first had the limo tint installed.

Any way once again thanks for the picture.

Back