modification list over regular 2003 protege

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege NR2052
Does any have a list of the over 1000 mods Mazda did to the Mazdaspeed Protege over the regular Protege? I did a search but came up with nothing.
Thanks,
Tim
EDIT: From the MazdaUSA website.

2003 MAZDASPEED Proteg

MAZDASPEED's first model came out in 2003, matching the class-leading handling of the compact Proteg 4-Door with a Callaway Garrett T25 turbocharger system, a suspension tuned by Racing Beat, 17" Racing Hart wheels plus over 1000 additional mods to the original model.

With 170 horsepower and a Tochigi Fuji limited slip differential to help put it to the ground, the MAZDASPEED was instantly a force to be reckoned with. Like the MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata, the MAZDASPEED Proteg had a custom exterior and interior, with many of its enhancements coming right out of the MAZDASPEED catalog. A powerful Kenwood 250 watt stereo topped things off. With a balanced mix of acceleration, handling, appearance and sound, the success of this high-performance sport compact set the stage for the MAZDASPEED MX-5 Miata and all MAZDASPEED models to come

Last edited:
1000 things i bet no, but i bet you could get someone close to 500. would you count a built block as on thing or would you count each and every aftermarket part or new OEM gasket put on after the fact as part of the 1000 things?

EDIT: lol I read the first post wrong DOH!!!!

Last edited:
hes talking about the differences between an msp and a regular protege

8. restrictive racing beat axle back exhaust.

Sooner than you thought lol

You guys left out the most important difference that makes it a MazdaSpeed Protege. The main mod that makes it faster than a regular Protege. The reason a regular Protege owner wants to upgrade to the MSP.

11. MAZDASPEED Badges!

You guys left out the most important difference that makes it a MazdaSpeed Protege. The main mod that makes it faster than a regular Protege. The reason a regular Protege owner wants to upgrade to the MSP.

11. MAZDASPEED Badges!

yeah nice '7' ya had there....kinda slow on the whole counting thing huh??(second)

Back