MikeLikesMazda's post-tramatic accident partout sale! LOTS OF STUFF!!!

Ok guys, its finally here! The past 2 weekends have been spent tearing down the protege and collecting the parts for sale. For the sake of fairness, I am not accepting dibs. First person with the money will get the parts. More pics are available upon request. ALL BODY PIECES ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.Alright, lets do this..

MSP ECU (flashed by SpicyorangeMSP) Sold to Ractive

GTSPEC front strut tower bar Sold to Speedracr79

Tokico HP Blues w/ Racing Beat springs Sold to msp03rbuld

Stock ES FRONT brake calipers w/ semi-metallic pads $50 ea. Rear calipers sold to WhiteMP5Black

Stock ES radiator with upper and lower hoses $75

MP3 front bumper w/o fog lights. drivers side light housing had to be cut out a little to accommodate IC piping Sold to Protege17

ES rear bumper with lip LIP Sold to Protege17

MP3 side skirts Sold to Protege17

Radio bezel w/ controls Sold to ScratchNSniff

Progress rear sway bar w/ endlinks $75

Last edited:
Intersted in the msp ecu. I will be putting up my SS afc for sale this week. Will pm you.

Did you ever find out if the springs were MSP or Racing Beat? If this is a no-sag setup I can swap in the P5 I'd love to know. I'd be looking at the full strut and spring set. Thanks.

i'm pretty sure theyre racig beat. i had them on a sedan though and the back still was lower than the front. it looked pretty even though

Did you ever find out if the springs were MSP or Racing Beat? If this is a no-sag setup I can swap in the P5 I'd love to know. I'd be looking at the full strut and spring set. Thanks.

i'm pretty sure theyre racig beat. i had them on a sedan though and the back still was lower than the front. it looked pretty even though

I should know this... but aren't the MSP springs made by Racing Beat?

picked up the body panel pieces and tail lights. Bump for a great seller. would recommend to anyone.

do u have the rest of the piping for the exhaust? I'm thinking of replacing mine

Back