MikeLikesMazda's post-tramatic accident partout sale! LOTS OF STUFF!!!

Ok guys, its finally here! The past 2 weekends have been spent tearing down the protege and collecting the parts for sale. For the sake of fairness, I am not accepting dibs. First person with the money will get the parts. More pics are available upon request. ALL BODY PIECES ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.Alright, lets do this..

MSP ECU (flashed by SpicyorangeMSP) Sold to Ractive

GTSPEC front strut tower bar Sold to Speedracr79

Tokico HP Blues w/ Racing Beat springs Sold to msp03rbuld

Stock ES FRONT brake calipers w/ semi-metallic pads $50 ea. Rear calipers sold to WhiteMP5Black

Stock ES radiator with upper and lower hoses $75

MP3 front bumper w/o fog lights. drivers side light housing had to be cut out a little to accommodate IC piping Sold to Protege17

ES rear bumper with lip LIP Sold to Protege17

MP3 side skirts Sold to Protege17

Radio bezel w/ controls Sold to ScratchNSniff

Progress rear sway bar w/ endlinks $75

Last edited:
the shocks have around 9000 on them and im not sure about the springs. i had always thought they were the same. and yes i can ship to canada

Dude your killing me..I thought you were gonna call me to get pick some of this stuff up.

Dude, you have no tact. If you want to question someone's prices, do it via PM.

Huh??? What does this have to add to the thread...

Also, Mike...I just read your PM about paypal not going through...could you send me your paypal again...I may have gotten it wrong and cannot find it now...

Publicly calling people's prices out is just a dick move. You've done it on more than one occasion. If you're not interested, move on and STFU about it.

When do I call out peoples prices, and I still have NO IDEA what was wrong with what I did...seems to me as though you are the one getting butthurt and being a dick...I was obviously interested which is why I offered something up and he took it...I offer to buy s*** all the time on this forum and haven't ever had anyone complain about it...when I lowball, which this was not the case I always say, "If you don't sell it, I will give you this ___"...a lot of people like that and come back weeks later telling me they will take my offer...seriously...you STFU...

When do I call out peoples prices, and I still have NO IDEA what was wrong with what I did...seems to me as though you are the one getting butthurt and being a dick...I was obviously interested which is why I offered something up and he took it...I offer to buy s*** all the time on this forum and haven't ever had anyone complain about it...when I lowball, which this was not the case I always say, "If you don't sell it, I will give you this ___"...a lot of people like that and come back weeks later telling me they will take my offer...seriously...you STFU...

Insane prices for local pickup on those things

Do I need to be more clear? If you want to challenge his prices, do so privately. Comments like this are uncalled for.

How is that a challenge??? Seems as if you are only one taking it that way...what is uncalled for about that???

Back on topic, were the struts and springs on a sedan or P5? If I could get these parts on the P5 with no sag in the ass I'd be looking to get this done ASAP.

Dang you have some good prices on stuff! Would you be willing to seperate the rear lip from the rear bumper and ship it to 37127? It says local pickup on body parts but the lip might be easy to ship and if your willing pm me with a price man! Other wise bump for your thread!

the front bumper, skirts, rear lip, and trunk lid are being picked up this sunday. the main reason im not shipping is because i cant find boxes big enough for the stuff, otherwise i would. also, all PM's have been replied to

Back