Miata Roll Call

Nice! welcome to mazdas247. its good to see more Clubroadster members coming over here.

Nice! welcome to mazdas247. its good to see more Clubroadster members coming over here.

Yeah, I was actually referred here by a Mazdaspeed Protege owner that I met @ Hyperfest a few weeks ago. Decided I would come check it out. I'm on sooooo many forums though so its hard to keep up with all of them.

Oh herro, another from CR.net :)

_MG_0797.jpg

Will be looking different in a few months hopefully!

Yeah, I was actually referred here by a Mazdaspeed Protege owner that I met @ Hyperfest a few weeks ago. Decided I would come check it out. I'm on sooooo many forums though so its hard to keep up with all of them.

nice. I know what you mean. Just being on 3 forums is hard to keep up on with the fact that I do online school as well. So I end up on the forums all day instead of doing my work sometimes. :/

Agreed Ty. I know Phil's been trying to sell it for a while, so it's good to see he finally did. Unfortunate to see it go.

So... any kinda local 2000+ Miata owners in Ohio that want to help me out?

oh i know, it's been a long time he's been trying to sell

Whatcha got going on with your Miata? Build?

Troubleshooting. I've been talking a little bit on the MSM forum and asking for ideas. I've had a few good ones given to me that I want to try out before I buy parts and throw them at the car in hopes that it can fix it.

you on the miataturbo forum too?

Shoot, have you called FM to see if they can help trouble shoot it? Cause it's their kit on the car. Or are there other bits added in too?

I talked to FM in person in Atlanta while there for the Mitty. They gave me a number of ideas to try, and none really worked. I've gotta talk to them again after I try the last idea.

Yeah...kinda sucked. But the new owner has had a fair amount of MX-5s...older Australian gentleman.

Back