Miata Roll Call

neither one of ya'll has any room to talk about weight.

I'm just sayin ;)

I suppose I should post up here since I just purchased an NB.
Did an oil change today. need to get new air filter as well.
2 days ago my bro made a licence plate bracket mounted to the tow hook. Sticks out a bit much but I will adjust it.
I also got a broadway mirror yesterday.
SANY0003.jpg

Drove mine to work today. I need to get a radio back in that thing.

Well, my AVIC D2 s*** the bed on me. I just want / need something to listen to (other than the exhaust) before the drive to Atlanta...

yeah I just hate radio, and I have plenty of stuff on ipods...plus some component speakers will sound better when provided ample power.

+ 1, I want to get a new stereo with face aux input. I also need to check why one of the speakers sounds off.

Been a while since I posted, and thought it about time I updated things around here.

This was my previous ride from several years ago. Put 200,000 miles on it and gave it away to a family in need. These pictures are from the day I gave it away. Really enjoyed this car.
100_3830_0215_215.jpg

100_3764_0147_147.jpg

This is one of the vehicles I picked up a couple of years ago, it was stock when I bought it, but it didn't stay that way for long. Really enjoying it as well.
IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

AllFloridaMiataMeet2011thanksJoker.jpg

Last photo was taken this past Saturday at the All Florida Miata Meet. Not sure who the model is :).

Been a while since I posted, and thought it about time I updated things around here.

This was my previous ride from several years ago. Put 200,000 miles on it and gave it away to a family in need. These pictures are from the day I gave it away. Really enjoyed this car.
100_3830_0215_215.jpg

100_3764_0147_147.jpg

This is one of the vehicles I picked up a couple of years ago, it was stock when I bought it, but it didn't stay that way for long. Really enjoying it as well.
IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

AllFloridaMiataMeet2011thanksJoker.jpg

Last photo was taken this past Saturday at the All Florida Miata Meet. Not sure who the model is :).

It's well known that the model is my Grandma/girlfriend, depending on who you ask. Awesome Miata. Sweet P5.

Last edited:
Well since i'm already on a bajillion other forums, I figured one more wouldn't hurt.....

Name's Josh, I love in Northern VA and I drive an '05 Mazdaspeed MX-5. Got plenty more pics where that came from, so feel free to ask.

hyperfest.png

Back