MF Official Mazda of the Month (January 2008!)

dude, i would love to take your car to the racetrack!

muahahahaha

j/k, prolly get divorced after that...

msp%208.jpg

Is this the shopping plaza off of I-75 on Miami Gardens Drive?...I was just there on Friday night.

Congrats man, all that awesome power but stock motor mounts?

dude, i would love to take your car to the racetrack!

muahahahaha

j/k, prolly get divorced after that...

I wanted to do the same, but, im a little affraid some s*** breaks, because to get good times you need slicks and you know what can happen when you wear slicks.. so Ill just have fun with how actually the car is and is performing.. you know it. you drove it, you raced it, you felt it, dont think we need more proof of what we already know. I would love to but, car its getting ready to go in a container at any time so.. about the Mazda Palooza alejo I really dont think my dad wants or can go cause he have s*** load of work to do before also getting in a plane to come here !!

dude, you dad mentioned me he wanted to....so, let me know

i might go, but if he's going i'll push harder to go

dude, you dad mentioned me he wanted to....so, let me know

i might go, but if he's going i'll push harder to go

Ill Talk to him about it, but he really dont want to see you know who, and most likely hell be there,, but again ill see what can i do about it. whats these Mazda Palooza Event its about ? just a Meet, or like the one we went back in 2006 ?

i'm thinking like the one we went to in 2006...

regardless, if you-know-who is there...even better!

havent said this for a very long time. FSDE FTW! that is a mint setup. your car will inspire alot of msp owners.

congratulations man, you definately deserved it

a well earned spot on the MOTM calendary!

Back