Merry Christmas

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
(cool) Happy Holidays Everyone!

I woke up on xmas morning with an email containing a window sticker for a Mazda6 s 5-door model; Luxury PKG, Bose Audio and Moonroof, etc. Fully loaded. Next email I read said "Merry Christmas, this be awaiting your return!" and the following pics.
I haven't been in it yet since I am still in Iraq, but glad that my wife thought about me and bought me a shiny new car for Xmas. I loved my p5, but I think I will grow to love this Mazda even more...

tit.jpg

xmas04.jpg

Man, and I thought I had a good Christmas. lol. So, does this mean the P5 is no more?

Yep, the p5 is no longer. She traded it in for this car. I was planning on doing that when I returned anyways, she just decided the surprise would be better; and that it was! Hardest thing sometimes is convincing the wife that I "need" a new car, let alone the financing on it again. The way she did it means I don't have to beg for nuttin! YAHOO!!!

Congrads man hope you make it back to enjoy it. With that cash...you dropping alot on payments or lightly modding it? :)

Doing a little bit of both. Dropping double payments on my wife's Envoy I bought her for our Anniversary last year, then socking away some money for me to "play around" with when I get home. Haven't decided what I am going to buy first for the car. I was thinking mabe a full body kit... we'll have to see!

(cool)

rawk.. if there's something better than a mazda its a mazda as a present!!!! (birthday)

congrats man.. now you have an awesome hatch waiting for you when you get back!

Magnaflows are the Best mod for the V6 IMHO and the injen Intake If you don't wanna pony up for the CP-E one.

P.S the backround looks way too much like Govt Qrts...

Back