Megan Racing Springs

aight lets plan for friday unless i can get em before but definitely let me know. also see if you can find out s&h for 84115

im prepared to get my fenders rolled if needed, but i'm runnin 55's anyone know if it'll rub? they're practically brand new, so i don't wanna get rid of em, but i can go buy 4 used tires for summer if i really need to for 80$

Ya man I am running stock wheels with 55 profile tire u won't rub inless u have 6 people in ur car and u hit a bump hard u will be good

they're stocker rims, and i usually don't have more than me and a passenger, 2 at most!!! good to hear that it'll work tho :D i think i might get the fenders rolled just cuz i like the way it looks

it can u just have to be careful but it worked great for me man all u do when u pt the springs on is u put a baseball bat in between the fender and the the wheel and role back till the bumper then go back to the front of the wheel just look up getto rolling fenders and then u will find it

some1 say ghetto?

lmao
this is the first video i ever saw about rolling w a bat.lmao so i didnt do it ..haha

bahahahaha watch all three videos in that line up, the second one isn't bad the third one is way funny, idk if i'd do it tho, if it really came down to it and i couldn't find a fender roller then maybe, would it hlep if i held a blow dryer to it? so the paint didn't crack

i love how the parts needed list on the second video is at the end: "you will need: baseball bat, some balls" lmao

and the last one is just awesome/stupid at its best lmao

i want some spacers for my P5 after i get the new wheels on. But what size? i dont want to over do it so it will rub, (and dont relly want to roll fenders) so how much ? ..IF anyone here knows at all. lol

thanks

i just transferred the money into my account it says itll take til the 9th to clear, so thats next monday i believe i can send it then, is that enough time to get em off?

ya i am doing it this weekend so ya man no prob man dont stress some guy that lived buy me said he would take the hole sed up and i said no so man its good i will same the springs for u promise

oh how are you gonna ship em, idk if i should have them sent to my doorstep or if i should have them sent to my girlfriends dads shop

Back