Megan Racing Springs

i have these springs on my car. not really sure how to post a picture but if you let me know how i can post

Just take a picture transfer it to your computer. Then make an account of photobucket.com and upload the pic there, then take the img code and post it here

Mine came from the MazdaSpeedStore.com shipped to me for 116.21. I love them. No complaints and I've had them on for about a year on oe struts. I just don't have any pics, sorry.

This is with stock wheels on the megans.
IMG_0501.jpg

This is 17x8 wheels on the megans.
IMG_0433.jpg

This is with stock wheels on the megans.
IMG_0501.jpg

This is 17x8 wheels on the megans.
IMG_0433.jpg

Looks like a nice stance but I thought with that much advertised drop that it would look a bit lower.

Anyone else have any pics wit Megan springs they could post up?

Ya I thought it would go lower too but when u put 17's on there it doesn't look low at all I would stick with 16's and get a 45 profile for the wheels and then that brings u Low but if u want to go really low get ground controls or some skunk 2 coilover sleeves or coilovers are the best way to go I really wished I got coilovers

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend it. Stock struts are valved for lower spring rates. You get lowering springs, and the spring rates go up, not to mention the area of the strut being used is no longer where it was designed to operate. You can run them for a little bit, but the performance of them isn't ideal, and they wear out much faster.

Back