megan lowering springs

mnthny4

:
MAZDASPEED 6 AWD
Installed a set of Megan springs a few months ago ,on my 06 speed6 ,most say springs feels good all around handling when driven around test track is near perfect no noise no issues ,price paid was cheap from ebay $140 total ,but note for that price i am happy ,no alignment problems either.

megan springs

these springs really really works well handling is perfect using stock shocks also ride is sporty but not hard as said before handles well around test track & on the road as my daily driver comfortable ride .

Last edited:
Will these springs require to replace stock struts and shocks? Has anyone been running stock struts and shocks and for how long?

been running mine now with stock shocks & struts for about 7 months now and i drive to & from work about 100miles a day ,and vehicle still rides good no leaks at all ,dont know why people say that struts have to be changed when putting springs on ,buttttttttt whatever, also as per ride quality it's perfect & ride height good MEGAN SPRINGS well worth the money cannot complain , also i am running 235/45/18's with spacers on front for wheels to clear my brembos with no fender role & i have no issues with rubbing at all ,just some FYI .

Last edited:
can you post some pictures? how much is the drop? I am planning on getting those but i dont want my car to set too low!

Back