megan lowering springs on an msp

mikewashere

:
2003 mazdaspeed protege
hey guys, been looking for the right spring for my msp for a while now noticed the megan springs offer the lowest drop BUT they are for the protege5. Question is how well will this go over on the msp? Figured I'd make a post about it just to be sure, figured the spring rates are probably set to only give that 2" drop on the p5 and not for an msp.... anyone ever run them on an msp?

Next question would be is there any spring that offers that sort of drop or close to it for the msp?

Thanks

there are many threads with this info in them so im reluctant to type it all again so here's a picture

P1060739.jpg

quick fyi megans are most likely the stiffest lowering spring, they hold up nice ( been acouple years in my winter car now ) and handle quite well, they also don't drop the car enough to start blowing struts. (mine are tokico blues) but that may be a negative if your into the low lookin ish. the megans are probly the most drop in the front you can get with a spring, but the back will only drop about two cm. (a bit more on the p5 but not much diff) i believe H and R and teins will drop the rear more so. so megans are a good option if your looking to improve handling, but if you worried about how it will look you will probly wanna go with a adjustable option

just from last season when the megans were in the spicy but thanks..

I left a couple things out of that blerb if anyone has questions about the megans feel free to pm me

I just got a set im sending them back they didnt drop my car and inch I dont recomend them

Back