Mazdaspeed777's Revamp Thread

I was in Coeur D'Alene last weekend with the car, it was 101* on Sunday so we hit up the beach. Had a good time.

I was in Coeur D'Alene last weekend with the car, it was 101* on Sunday so we hit up the beach. Had a good time.

Dange dude! Would have loved to see it. You should have hit us CDA guys up. Make sure you do next time. What were you doing in CDA? Did you go to the beach on Lake Coeur D'Alene at Indipendence point?

Hahaha...cant believe you were brave enough to de badge and paint yourself..Props...I always feel better letting professionals do, I always have a feeling that if i do it myself it wont turn out the same and ill end up taking it somewhere to get done anyways so i save myself the trouble lol

Dange dude! Would have loved to see it. You should have hit us CDA guys up. Make sure you do next time. What were you doing in CDA? Did you go to the beach on Lake Coeur D'Alene at Indipendence point?

Ya right in town there by the big resort. I've statyed there a few times its nice.

Yo just wondering if you WTS your stock steering wheel??? I love the stock wheel!! But mine is trashed do to the sun in hawaii!!!LMK!! JC

Yo just wondering if you WTS your stock steering wheel??? I love the stock wheel!! But mine is trashed do to the sun in hawaii!!!LMK!! JC

It depends if I can get a good price on it. If not I will probably keep it in case I need to put it back on I don't have to pay my left arm for a new one.

I got alot done to the car today. I got my new MSP wheels from the powdercoater, got new tires for them, repainted my calipers, and worked on filling in my roof grooves. Here is the end result of the wheels:

7f03171bda94.jpg

I got alot done to the car today. I got my new MSP wheels from the powdercoater, got new tires for them, repainted my calipers, and worked on filling in my roof grooves. Here is the end result of the wheels:

7f03171bda94.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN thise turned out good...Damn man you got me all excited to mount mine, what tires are you running?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN thise turned out good...Damn man you got me all excited to mount mine, what tires are you running?

Yah I really like how they turned out. If you notice the inside ledges between the spokes were left unpowdercoated. It is kind of suttle since the MSP wheels are a kind of gunmetal color to begin with but I really like them. I forget what brand the tires are, some japanese company I have never herd of before. They have a really good traction pattern on them though. I will look up the name later for ya though

Yah I really like how they turned out. If you notice the inside ledges between the spokes were left unpowdercoated. It is kind of suttle since the MSP wheels are a kind of gunmetal color to begin with but I really like them. I forget what brand the tires are, some japanese company I have never herd of before. They have a really good traction pattern on them though. I will look up the name later for ya though

Let see some more pics of them rims man :D

I will probably wait till I finish painting my bumper and new sideskirts, which could be today! Might be painting my roof today as well. More pics to come soon

You have painting equipment? Did you score some can of HZ or somethin?

I will probably wait till I finish painting my bumper and new sideskirts, which could be today! Might be painting my roof today as well. More pics to come soon

My car is getting paint right now and they said that HZ is expensive as **** to mix...The price was still unbelieveably low but they told me what i COULD be paying...wow...Dont get HZ with light metallica flake if you ever repaint your whole car

Back