MazdaSpeed6 -- REAR WINGS??? Ground effects??

07mazdaspeed6

:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6
Hey guys...

I am looking into purchasing and installing a rear wing for my Speed6... and maybe even some Ground effects/body kit... so far I don't see any manufacturers making any products??? anyone know of any?
does anyone know of any companies planning to come out with any??? if not I know at least for wings... they are making universals that can be fitting to the Speed 6... does anyone have one on their 6? any suggestions? any pics??? I haven't even seen any at car shows.. so I may just be the first.. don't want the car to be "TACKY"... so its a hard decision without seeing some pics... Plus I am not sure if I should remove the stock "so-called" wing that it comes with... or just pust the wing over it..... not sure if it will blend in or look weird...

let me know what you guys think???

I haven't seen any forums discussing this at all...

Thanks Guys!

"MOTOR ON"!!!!!

07mazdaspeed6 said:
Hey guys...

I am looking into purchasing and installing a rear wing for my Speed6... and maybe even some Ground effects/body kit... so far I don't see any manufacturers making any products??? anyone know of any?
does anyone know of any companies planning to come out with any??? if not I know at least for wings... they are making universals that can be fitting to the Speed 6... does anyone have one on their 6? any suggestions? any pics??? I haven't even seen any at car shows.. so I may just be the first.. don't want the car to be "TACKY"... so its a hard decision without seeing some pics... Plus I am not sure if I should remove the stock "so-called" wing that it comes with... or just pust the wing over it..... not sure if it will blend in or look weird...

let me know what you guys think???

I haven't seen any forums discussing this at all...

Thanks Guys!

"MOTOR ON"!!!!!
There is a reason nobody is talking about wings and kits...believe me.(ricer)

tasteful kits and Mazda do not equate well with each other... unless you've got a rotary many of the good manufacturers seem to neglect us. All were left with is ugly stab yourself in the eyes kits. Sux

someone in the other 6club forum backed into a tree,
and had his MS6 lip spoiler replaced...and it costed him $1200 USD painted,
However, my friend w/ a 07 6S j/ upgraded a lip spoiler
to be honest, they look the same to me, but the rear spoiler brake lights.
07 6s is Red, 07 MS6 is clear. Nevertheless, dealership charged him
$400 CAD for the upgrade.....

Attachments

• Resize of DSC00172.JPG
    Resize of DSC00172.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Resize of DSC00173.JPG
    Resize of DSC00173.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,638
07mazdaspeed6 said:
Plus I am not sure if I should remove the stock "so-called" wing that it comes with... or just pust the wing over it..... not sure if it will blend in or look weird...
2 wings > 1 wing, more downforce

Why would you want a wing? The subtle, understated tail spoiler on the Speed6 looks perfect. I don't understand peoples obsession with adding ugly unnecessary parts to their cars.

In my opinion if you are going to install a wing in your car it'll look really bad, unless you have more exterior mods like a drop, rims, lip kit and so forth, a spoiler just by itself in an overall stock car is too ugly, what i'm trying to say is that a wing is so dramatic, you'll need more stuff to balance it out.

Thanks for your feedback... I am definitely going to lower the car also as well as other mods... I was just trying to see about the wings and the kit to see where the project is going....
I kinda really like wings... certain wings! on certain cars!
thanks for the help..
I am going to check veilside...
I dont really like the AutoExe lips.... they seem wayyyy to pricey for what you get! if they just added a little more flair to the car... they almost seem unnoticeable..

The Erebuni lip kit on andysautosport.com (vis also makes it) looks really good! But only works with the sport frons fascia, also i saw a M6 with a evo8 wing on ebay and it looks freaking amazing!

The kit kind of reminds me of the new gto's but that car is done up //start borat// (dance) Verry Niice! (dance) //end borat//

mazda6spoiler4.jpg

mazda6spoiler6.jpg

mazda6spoiler1.jpg

thaikim said:
tasteful kits and Mazda do not equate well with each other... unless you've got a rotary....
your statement applies to rotaries as well imho..
stock look of all three generations of the seven is best left alone...
suspension drop and wheels is all that it needs... discounting those who need certain parts for better functionality..
which most use as an excuse for why they have the part..

Meh, too square in my opinion. If I were to do anything to my MS6, I would install the standard hoop wing from the normal 6.

Back