Mazdaspeed Rx-8 rims

boahx

:
Mx-6 KLZE TURBO
(canada) Hey every1 just bought these today I'm so happy but it set me back 3000.00cdn before tax these things are worth more then my mx-6 (upbum) These babies came right from Japan

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Ha.. he's right about the price not that much price difference @ this point. Sorry for the crappy pics taken with my Iphone. Will snap some with the Digital cam!

Nice M/s 6 bro. if you buy some OE parts come links me @ Dave Wood Mazda Kinda far from G-town but Always willing 2 help out a fellow m/ser out. How are those VG Antenna are they any good I'm looking 2 buy 1. Btw these are one of 18's I ever held. 7kg the magsiuems are even lighter..

Sure thing, didn't realize you were in toronto, not too far compared to where some of the other mazda members are from lol. I'll give you a shout if I need some parts, but what kinds can you get? OEM?. And the antenna is great! I got it with a group buy so I saved some money... I liked how it came painted to match my car and came with the 3M adhesive already prepared and on the antenna... For me I noticed that the reception was not affected so all-in-all great mod.

We should go to a meet soon maybe sometime in the spring or early summer next year... I know a few canadian mazda drivers now...

I'm hoping my motor will be built by the end of winter. I can get any OEM part for you mazda I work @ a mazda dealership. thx alot I'm not regretting any last pennies spent on these!

I just wanted 2 post a sneek peek of the new 2010 M/s 3 Shift boot love the fresh new car smell I got myself ahold of 2 of them.
Came straight from Japan again. There are no listings all Back ordered I got my first 1 in 1.5 weeks then the other 1 I had to wait 3 weeks but they are here now ;) I'm going mazdaspeed CRAZY! also got ahold of mazdaspeed sides skirts for my mx-6 JDM POWER!

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

Last edited:
wow, you spent $3000 on wheels. They look good though. I wish I had more money. :(

I was this() close in buying those exact wheels for my 8 at $1,500 used. Good choice!

Is the Rays cover thing in the first pic a steering wheel cover or shower cap or what? Nice rims too.

its a shower cap for when I wash my rims HAHAHAHA.... no it's a rim cover so dust doesn't build up.. I didn't get a PM bro hit me back up with another 1

;) They are sexy.. I'm really liking this forum much better then the other ones I've dealt before the crowd here is much more mature here.. Well I will see what I can do when the new 2010 products come stock in the wearhouse. Right now any canadain mazda dealerships dont have any listings or parts.

Does any1 want more mazdaspeed products ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back