Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
(lol2) yah, if the car is able to reach high speed fast enough, then slow down fast enough, no one will ever know you did it...:D Unfortunately it takes approximately 30 minutes to top out the miata. (rofl)
LMAO

- in a Cobra its IIRC 13.1 sec 0-100-0 (burnout)

Horse said:
LMAO

- in a Cobra its IIRC 13.1 sec 0-100-0 (burnout)
So I take it that's your car in your avatar. *scoots closer to Horse batting my eyes*
;) Gotta LUV the roadsta's!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
So I take it that's your car in your avatar. *scoots closer to Horse batting my eyes*
;) Gotta LUV the roadsta's!

LOL- no - but I built it.
I used to work building Cobras, real ones - not fiberglass ones-

go to www.kirkhammotorsports.com for pics-

no - I wish it was my car- but- I dont have the roughly $80,000 it cost-

wow...that's so cool. i wish i could get a job in the auto industry. that's so cooool horse !

Horse said:
LOL- no - but I built it.
gOOd enough! ;) (k) I love men who work hard with their hands, especially those who have my dream job--building cars. (angel)

NICE quality in those Cobra kits. very tempting...maybe when we get our current cars paid off. :p

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
NICE quality in those Cobra kits. very tempting...maybe when we get our current cars paid off. :p

LOL- yeah - they are the BEST you can buy - thats why they are so expensive, the components and bodys are made in a MIG fighter jet factory
- just think

If the guy can build a plane that can go Mach I - I bet they can handle a car-

(mj)

lol...true. Maybe ONE day I will be able to afford such a kit *wanders off into dream land*
:D

jflo said:
just read motor trend...they pulled a 14.59 @ 93.78 in the MSM.
*ahem* the miata is not a drag car. It can be made so, but was not intended to be so by Mazda. :p

yeah i know...just wanted to put that out there because people thought that the other magazine's numbers (15.1 or something) was slow 'cause it has more power and weighs less than the MSP. not saying that the miata is a drag car...it hates going in straight lines. a good road is like crack for a miata- after its first taste, it wants MORE !

The MSM is just as fast as the RX-8 and handles just as well probably and costs about 3-4 grand less. Thats awesome, I think we need to "upgrade" our '90 Miata

I just picked mine up tonight!

Whoo hoo! so much fun...

and so hard to be "nice" to it for break in.. Guess I'll just have to keep driving it ;)

rx7gslse said:
I just picked mine up tonight!

Whoo hoo! so much fun...

and so hard to be "nice" to it for break in.. Guess I'll just have to keep driving it ;)
BAHHH TO YOU ! (freak) have fun ! :)

Pictures of new toys..

ok, not the best shots since it's hiding from sprinkles outside, but here's a couple...

MSM01.jpg

MSM02.jpg

MSM03.jpg

and some pictures of the other new toy :D

Last week;
sub01.jpg

and this week :)
lift01.jpg

lift06.jpg

It's been an expensive week....

rx7gslse said:
It's been an expensive week....
Ah but those are the best kind! To say I am jealous of your MSM would be the understatement of the century. I so love the the wheels, the tails, the headlights and of course don't get me started on the drive train. lol.

I'm thinking of blacking out the headlights (ala MSM) on our 99 Miata. It's the dark green. Any thoughts?

omg rx7gslse...why must you make me so envious !? haha

and the black headlights on the green 99 ? i think that would look good

It would look even better with the multi-light housings that the MSM has. So sweet!

I've heard it's pretty easy to swap to the later model front if you want... Just have to find a bumper in a junkyard or somehwhere...

The light pattern on the 01+ lights rocks... and darkening the lenses on a green car woudl look sweeet :)

BTW Vodapas, what wheels are on your MSP? me likey :D

Back