Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Ditto. I lived there for 27 years of my life. At least I am close enough to visit often (Lubbock is a 6 hour drive). I would love to live in Florida!
You can come stay with me anytime you'd like. (evil)

Seriously though, it's beautiful here...the only thing I hate is that I have the best handling FWD car ever made, but all the roads are straight & flat. :(

Attachments

• beauty.jpg
    beauty.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 204
i my bro-inlaw seen miata... no way this one was gettin on the streets.. mazda workers just built a 350 hp miata.. made a 4 wheel drive truck , supercharged, and a protege that was hittin 13 seconds.. needless to say when mazda found out that they were paying for all there fun, they got in big trouble... still think that it was funny.. if i remember right it was some sord of mazda school that was doing it.. have to ask bro again where it was he saw them..

shaneMazda2000P said:
i my bro-inlaw seen miata... no way this one was gettin on the streets.. mazda workers just built a 350 hp miata.. made a 4 wheel drive truck , supercharged, and a protege that was hittin 13 seconds.. needless to say when mazda found out that they were paying for all there fun, they got in big trouble... still think that it was funny.. if i remember right it was some sord of mazda school that was doing it.. have to ask bro again where it was he saw them..
what ? can you be more clear ? i'm guessing they were fooling around building a hopped up miata, a 4WD supercharged B2200, and a quick protege. that sounds like fun until management gets on your ass

too bad it's not that easy...i think the turbo on the MSM will be fine when trying to mod it. free flowing exhaust, nicer FMIC, upgraded injectors, Link/AEM management...i wonder what it'll be like when people actually start doing these things

dont know.. but i know they can dominate alot of the quatermiler racers with them.. basically it is a turbocharged gocart... when u get a miata , if you order it without air conditioning, the evaporator is in the dash already... they had to leave it so it would pass crash safety test.. .conforting to know huh.... a evaporator core is protecting the passenger

the thing that cools the air in dash for your ac.. weighs about 2 pounds... in a plastic box

nothing really, just warning people not to wreck them,, not a really safe car to drive, but fun as hell to have.

they're actually pretty safe in front as long as you don't flip the car over without a roll bar

kool , i saw a totaled one the car was crubled but the drivers and passenger area was tackt, i guess the car is designed to crumble around them.

rx7gslse said:
life gets freaky feelin' above 100 in a 2500lb car with little aero anyway...
Just enjoy it.. how many times do you need more than 127mph in the USA anyway??

I take it youve never been in an original Cobra?

LOL-

over 500bhp in a car that weighs 2400 lbs =

top speed around 200 mph -

Now THATS fun! (rockon)

RoadRageMX5 said:
I moved to Austin from Houston about 4 years ago and absolutely love it. The roads here are amazing!
Hells yah! Are you a member of the Austin miata club yet? they have some kool runs and drives. :D

Black Majik MSP said:
You can come stay with me anytime you'd like. (evil)
Must have specs first...age/sex/pics? ;)

Seriously though, it's beautiful here...the only thing I hate is that I have the best handling FWD car ever made, but all the roads are straight & flat. :(
Really? I would have never guessed the roads were straight and flat. hmmm...we are going to visit relatives in Pensacola this July. DEF taking the miata!! :D

Last edited:
Horse said:
I take it youve never been in an original Cobra?

LOL-

over 500bhp in a car that weighs 2400 lbs =

top speed around 200 mph -

Now THATS fun! (rockon)
(lol2) yah, if the car is able to reach high speed fast enough, then slow down fast enough, no one will ever know you did it...:D Unfortunately it takes approximately 30 minutes to top out the miata. (rofl)

Back