Mazdaspeed Miata Pics At Dealer!!!

GA_MZDASPEED said:
miata......and mx-5 are the same ........but they may be doing away w/the miata thing .........P5,P3, RX-8, mazda 6,.......acura did the same thing to improve the brand awareness............think about it .........everone w/ a legend or integra you knew never said "acura" integra....they just said integra or legend.............now it Acura TL, or Acura RL, Acura RSX.......alpha-numeric names make people say the mfgr's name as well as model.........is improves their brand recognition

(werd) You must've done your homework on brand awareness (thumb) to marketing

what did the sticker say?? If it said $30K when the reviewers said $26K I'll be pissed. I doubt anyone would pay $30K for that though. It's slow as hell.

Yep, VHT has that paint

IMG_0458.gif

GA_MZDASPEED said:
your soooo right meant CANT

the valve cover has a wrinkle finish.....like a type R .....but there are spray-on wrinkle finishes out there

you know .......i did not even look a sticker.............i like roofs.........they are my friend ...dont even want a miata........when i auto crossed the miatas had such bad chassis flex......you could hear VERY loud clunks from across the parking lot..(if they did not have roll bars)........scary ...what happens in a bad accident?????

That really is a sharp looking Miata. The funny thing is, I've been toying around with the idea of installing a similar lip wing on to my Miata and painting it a dark gray/graphite such as that (doh) . Oh well..it's still a very nice looking car.

GA_MZDASPEED said:
i think its a IHI ......anyone....that sound right i know its 3 letters....not sur of the rest
yup, IHI turbo. the pre-production mx-5s have ball-bearing turbos, but the production ones are gonna have non-ball-bearing. the boost is gonna be increased to 8.5, but the power is going to stay the same.

D@mnit! Why do they have one at the dealer and the DFW ones haven't hit dealers yet...

Mine is still sitting in Midlothian waiting to be sent to the local dealer!!!!

:rant:

Newf said:
Great, anothet titanmium Mazdaspeed :(

Anyone near me gets one....come get me. I want a spin :)

you can think of the MSM as your cars little sister....LOL.....
I'll take a spin too....or just spin them(tires) once for me

(headbang)

Back