Attachments

• DSC01965.JPG
    DSC01965.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,091
  • DSC01969.JPG
    DSC01969.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 988
Very nice look. 100% Mazda too.

That's the tire size I'm planning as well, one of these days.

Is this your first experience with the Conti ExtremeContact DWS? They always come to the top of the "User Ratings Score" on TireRack, would be curious to see what you think of them.

RX-8 wheels 18x8 Continental EXtremeContact DWS 225/40/ZR18

Yes, this is my first Continental ExtremeContact DWS. The first set I had was Kumho Escta, 225/45/18, and I got a little rubbing over bump. These conti tires are quieter comparing to the Kumho. I am happy so far.

My New Rims

Finally I got them installed, It was not easy to find proper lug nuts in my country, they were custom painted to match the wheels. These photos are not the best, but I will take more in the future. My next project will be to work in a custom exhaust. Hope you like it! (2thumbs)

Attachments

• m5 slv.JPG
    m5 slv.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 887
  • m5 slv (2).JPG
    m5 slv (2).JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 666
Finally I got them installed, It was not easy to find proper lug nuts in my country, they were custom painted to match the wheels.

I'm not too fond of black wheels myself but these ones look good on the carbon gray. Are they 18in?

Finally I got them installed, It was not easy to find proper lug nuts in my country, they were custom painted to match the wheels. These photos are not the best, but I will take more in the future. My next project will be to work in a custom exhaust. Hope you like it! (2thumbs)

Those wheels look great!!

Well, Let me tell you that I carried some construction materials during last weekend and the suspension because of the weight got the lowered efect, with the lowered height that the weight caused, I felt that the back tyre rub on the fender, this happen once when I was driving passing a bump. the streets here in El Salvador have a lot of holes, bumps, etc They are not in good condition, but with the normal height, I didn't have any rub at all so far. Here in my country is not recomended to get the cars lowered because of the streets poor condition. Hope this helps.

Speed6

What do you all think?

Attachments

• HPIM2504.JPG
    HPIM2504.JPG
    707.6 KB · Views: 1,192
  • HPIM2503.JPG
    HPIM2503.JPG
    668.8 KB · Views: 752
Back