Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

I'm all (hear ya) & I'm (boom08).

I like. I'd like to work on our M5's headlights (open em up and black out) and our tail light assembly exterior smoked w/ NiteShades or similar.

michael.

I believe that's another style of the OEM premacy front bumper that we dun get in N.america

well, if that is just another style of bumper, which by the I could find even after doing some research, then you'd think it would have OEM fog lights.

not feeling that car at all. weird sized fog lights that shouldn't be there to begin with. Those flares under the side skirts look out of place. No idea why he wouldn't remove the side guards.
I like the drop, front lip looks good, but then again, he could have just bought a body kit instead of buying different bumper and still adding front lip. I am personally not a big fan of the rear lip and/or that huge spoiler.
Tail and front lights look good, I actually like it a lot and been thinking of tinting my tails for a long time now. Black roof looks good though :)

No offense to anybody here, just my personal honest opinion.

Dima
I think the fogs look good. The outer shape fits the bumper good, but the inner shape is questionable. Flares are iffy, I guess he's just trying to break up the lines or just trying something completely different. I still like them, but wouldn't do it on mine.

As for the bumper, he didn't buy it, that's stock. It's the base model bumper and personally I think it looks horrible. It doesn't come with OEM fogs either. The aftermarket lip made it look a little better, but I still like the 08-09 bumpers so much more. Overall, he's done a lot and I like it. Here's a couple of pics of what it looked like before he added the lip, sides, and rear.

Attachments

• p32.jpg
    p32.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 860
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
P2k

Thanks so much i was wanting to do that same thing to my headlights but there was some parts on there that i didn't know if i should paint but what he did looks great. Also did he do some thing to the roof of the car like paint it or some thing like that it looks all black?and any other pics you might have my mind is running wild with ideas(yes)

The roof was painted.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 721
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 681
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 648
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 641
Wow, P2K is really into modding his MZ5, I see cool mods so please create another thread so we can keep this one on the wheels' topic (naughty)

Good job!

It's not my 5, just posting specs of the wheels. Atleast that's how it started, then it turned into posting more pics of what he's done to it. So that being said, I have another one that some will love and others will hate. I love it.

MRR HR4
20x8 +45
215/30/20
5mm spacer in the rear

Attachments

• p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,184
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 899
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 755
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:
MRR HR4
20x8 +45
215/30/20
5mm spacer in the rear

(wow)

That Premacy gives a meaning to the term slammin', innit? You have to roll the fenders and the whole enchilada, looks interesting

I say go for it. I'm getting another set of MS3 BC coilovers and putting them on the 5. I won't go too low because it belongs to the wife, but it'll be at the desired height I'm looking for.

Back