Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

I got H&R Springs for the 5 with the Mazdaspeed 3 Camber Kit. I was watching them do my alignment and the rears were perfect with this camber kit.

The ride it great, stiffer than stock but not too stiff. Great ride.

If I had to do it over again, I would have gotten the MazdaSpeed3 vs the SPC rear camber kit.

m.

ditto to that...the mazdaspeed would have been the better camber kit....the SPCs were a pain to adjust....had to adjust them with the wheel off...then put on the wheels so you could attach the alignment sensors...then take off the sensor and take off the wheels, adjust and repeat etc(spin)...kind of a pain...

After
20090326191532.jpg

Shot with T-Mobile G1 at 2009-03-27

Speed3 wheels
225-40-18 Nitto neo gen tires
Progress springs 1.3" drop

That's SICK! I want those!

18x8
+45 offset
235 40 18

Hi rmbmazda,

Nice Pics, quick question for you? did you replace the stock/oem stereo? how did you install the NAVI on it? just saw ur avatar pic, just curious if this is possible with my MZ5 GT, THANKS

Our M5 running w/ MS3 springs and RX8 rims. Rubs a bit now, so I"ll either roll the fenders or bring in my SPC adjustable rear camber arms.

Lyss%20M5%20front.JPG

(shady)

How can you be rubbing with that set-up ? I have a more agressive drop 2" and no rub at all... what's the size of the tires ?
Here's mine:
CANTINE2-1.jpg

CANTINE2.jpg

How can you be rubbing with that set-up ? I have a more agressive drop 2" and no rub at all... what's the size of the tires ?

I'm rubbing because my camber arms are set out too far.(hand)
Tires are 225/40R18. The next set of tires will have more meat - 225/45 or 235/40, but that's a few miles down the road.

for that project he only needs 2 stripes on each side and tint the windows

Devil is in the details... (laugh) He also need to "create" that body kit (rear lip, front lip, sideskirts). He has to install a bigger spoiler and tint the front lights and tail lights. It's only a photoshop project but man that would be cool to see the real thing (2thumbs)

Last edited:
Devil is in the details... (laugh) He also need to "create" that body kit (rear lip, front lip, sideskirts). He has to install a bigger spoiler and tint the front lights and tail lights. It's only a photoshop project but man that would be cool to see the real thing (2thumbs)

You have good eyes :D:D:D.The only thing i will do for sure this summer is window tint. And for the body kit, that's only for your eyes :D. I will never put a body kit with the drop i have right now [rubbing all around for sure]. But the spoiler is probably going to happen next winter. And tail light will also be done this summer, but not the headlight.

I found another one that I though you all might find interesting. It has a mean and aggressive looking stance. I like it a lot.

B.I.M. Creativestudio ae033
18x7.5 +48
225/40/18
10mm spacer in the rear
Tanabe DF210 Springs

Attachments

• p13.jpg
    p13.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • p14.jpg
    p14.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,243
  • p15.jpg
    p15.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,017
  • p16.jpg
    p16.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 982
  • p17.jpg
    p17.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:
I found another one that I though you all might find interesting. It has a mean and aggressive looking stance. I like it a lot.

B.I.M. Creativestudio ae033
18x7.5 +48
225/40/18
10mm spacer in the rear
Tanabe DF210 Springs
Like that a lot(cool) but what is that thing on the driver side rear door? And can you find or get more pics of that 5? thanks

Here's more. I even added a couple more pics to my previous post.

Attachments

• p18.jpg
    p18.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,046
  • p19.jpg
    p19.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 922
  • p25.jpg
    p25.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 799
  • p24.jpg
    p24.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 866
  • p20.jpg
    p20.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 887
More

Attachments

• p21.jpg
    p21.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 780
  • p22.jpg
    p22.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 805
  • p23.jpg
    p23.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 778
  • p26.jpg
    p26.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:
not feeling that car at all. weird sized fog lights that shouldn't be there to begin with. Those flares under the side skirts look out of place. No idea why he wouldn't remove the side guards.
I like the drop, front lip looks good, but then again, he could have just bought a body kit instead of buying different bumper and still adding front lip. I am personally not a big fan of the rear lip and/or that huge spoiler.
Tail and front lights look good, I actually like it a lot and been thinking of tinting my tails for a long time now. Black roof looks good though :)

No offense to anybody here, just my personal honest opinion.

Dima

P2k

hey thanks for the extra pics but do you have anymore pics of the headlight up close beside the ones you have shown?

Back