Mazda5 Sightings...

I saw another one the other day, but I was driving my truck. Figured if I waved at them, they'd just think I was wierd (well ok maybe I am anyway).

Well, I saw another one today while stuck in traffic. A cardinal red, one I hadn't seen around Baltimore before. Looked like it had been recently registered, something that one can tell by the license plate number. I also thought about honking and waving, but I was driving the Protege. Oh well...

P_bouchr said:
In Montreal there are full of them. ...
... I think people in QC are proven mazda lovers (first) . We bought lots of proteges and now lots of 3s.

Yes in Qubec we have a thing for the Protege's & 3's and it looks good for the 5 to(cool) .

In my neighboorhood we are 7!(friday)

in puerto rico

When I was in puerto rico last month for 2weeks I saw more fives in those 2 weeks than I've seen here since august. I did see one with delaware plates down by the jersey shore last month... and saw a black one in clifton. And one in vermont this winter. In puerto rico I would see at least 10 per day

soulnette said:
Yes in Qubec we have a thing for the Protege's & 3's and it looks good for the 5 to(cool) .

In my neighboorhood we are 7!(friday)

Hey there! What neighborhood are you talking about? i'm in Bois-francs in St-Laurent!

I saw this one parked in front of the house today...oh wait, I drove it home.

2006 GT 5 speed. It is our second car. A city runabout/commuter for me. It is replacing a Chev Diesel as my primary driver.

PICT0001.JPG

tokenboy said:
I saw this one parked in front of the house today...oh wait, I drove it home.

2006 GT 5 speed. It is our second car. A city runabout/commuter for me. It is replacing a Chev Diesel as my primary driver.

PICT0001.JPG

Linky no worky. (shocked)

Chick-fil-A MZ5

I was at Chick-fil-a at Woodland Tx and suprised to see they have both MZ5 and a Safari/Astro with cow spots all over.

The employees can't tell me if both are delivery vehicles.

There are not so many where we live but the other day I saw a really nice Greyish (or so) Touring in the PA turnpike with awesome 18in RX-8 wheels. I also saw a small family with a couple of kids zoom-zooming on a brand-brand new blue one (I think this was a Sport)

coolmazda5 said:
...saw a really nice Greyish (or so) Touring in the PA turnpike with awesome 18in RX-8 wheels...
Where'bouts you from? I've been noticing more and more around Harrisburg.

I saw a Lava Orange one with tinted windows pulling out of the Great Beginning's parking lot in Gaithersburg, MD when we were pulling in.

It's the 3rd or 4th Mazda5 I've seen in their parking lot.

jandree22 said:
Where'bouts you from? I've been noticing more and more around Harrisburg.

Hey Jandree22, you are right. Does the Valley Forge or Phoenixville Areas sound familiar to you? I usually say that I'm from the Northeast US as is easier to mull, but yes, I'm proud to say that PA is home for me as well.

I yet need to see more of the State but so far I like it (bowdown). It is nice plus close to every major city and fun places, like Ocean City. By the way, How do you like Harrisburg?

Oh, I almost forget, for the benefit of the thread, during a trip to Fort Worth TX I also stopped by to see a dealer with a 2007 WhitePearl Mazda5 Grand Touring. Those sweet leather seats, HIDs and blackened headlights and tailights... Oh dear, if I had more money (band2)

I'm somewhat familiar with the Valley Forge area. Harrisburg City is kind of blah, but I love the area as a whole. I actually live in Hershey, about 10 miles east of Harrisburg.

Wow this thread is old. I saw a SICK white 5 today, lowered with rims, and all the emblems blacked out. He passed me on the 5 north through Camp Pendleton. You on here?

Back