Mazda5 POLL: What gender are you?

Man or woman?

• Total voters
male here. my wife actually hates driving my 5. i hate when she drives it because every time she brings it back it comes with a souviner. and by souviner i mean body damage. and by body damage i mean door dings, windshield chips or front lip being shredded and torn off.

only that she is rough on her cars. she has a 2007 mazda3s grand touring with an equal number of door dings, nicks, scratches and now a broken foglamp. she burned through the factory tires before 14000 miles. granted the factory tires suck but thats a little crazy.

^^ i wouldn't want my girlfriend driving my car. she is really tough on cars. i told her once; "the beach called, they want their sand back". i mean seriously, there is enough dirt/sand on her car's floors to sand my driveway in winter.

^^ (boom06). Wife gets upset when I clean the cars often, she thinks there are better things to do (boooh). Yet I think I manage to solve the problem: I bought one for myself, LOL.

Still, upsets me when I see her car dirty, especially the wheels and tires full of brake dust and mud :eek:

im female :) i dont own a mazda 5 YET so i hope its still okay to vote and post?

Me and my Husband
nyu1w8.jpg

The Kids
30uwv4p.jpg

Is that three girls and a boy or four girls? I have 3 girls and they say a boy is on the way.

Cute group by the way!

2 boys and 2 girls lol

Left to Right
CJ (boy) he is now 3. Cassie (Girl) she is almost 8 now. Kailey (girl) she is 6. Kristopher (boy) he is now 1 1/2 yrs old. That picture was taken last October I believe. But its the best picture i have with all of them in it. ;)

I attached some more recent pictures from this past april.
#1 is Me and the Kids in front of the World Largest Cuckoo Clock in Triberg, Germany.
#2 is My husband and 3 of the kids with their heads stuck in one of those board thingies.
#3 is My husband and CJ on a Pirate Ship at Europa Park, its the German Disneyland.
#4 is Kristopher and Euromause, the German Mickey Mouse.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I voted female since my wife is the primary driver, but I'm the one who plays on the forum. -Dann

Attachments

• riverwalk.jpg
    riverwalk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 209
Critters

Here are my three 5 riders.

Attachments

• gallery_29_189_406669.jpg
    gallery_29_189_406669.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 175
  • gallery_29_189_673895.jpg
    gallery_29_189_673895.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMGP0781.JPG
    IMGP0781.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Stuttgart is a few hours away. I'm in Baumholder. And yes we would get a tax break but they add a huge delivery fee. But we are leaving on the 7th of July to finally go back to the states!

Wow! I was at Sembach back in 1985-88. How mush is a Big Mac meal at the K-Town McD's now?

Back