Mazda3 in need of some help.

even if you could..each key is cut via laser by the manif. youde have to get all the key holes on the car replaced and the s*** changed in the manif. system so incase you lose your key they can cut you another. also each key (due to the chip in the key and the collum) is about 200+ thru the dealer depending on how much they charge you to program it... its a huge headahe and IMO not worth it... however if your car was 04-06 its totally worth it bc theres a website that you can order the key and have it lazer cut for $75 but you'de have to program it yourself. theres how to instructions on the *other* forum.

Yeah I'm giving up on it for now. I'm pretty pissed that every other Mazda has pretty cool keys but the 3. Like my sisters 5 was less then my 3 but she got the cool/better key. And auto AC and airbags all around I should have waited an got an 08.

No one mentioned that EVERY Mazda3 has the trip computer and it just has to be activated! I was upset when it didn't have the trip computer but now I'm a happy camper again.

Last edited:
Back