Mazda3 Air Horns (pics and video with sound)

highrollinpro said:
I also found this site which carries a train horn setup, and which gave me the idea to put in mine. If i had the space to mount the tank, I might consider it.

You'd need a place to mount those huge-ass horns, too. (boom07)

This thread is just so terribly interesting. I'm driving an '05-M3Spt Gt and I have said to my wife that many times that the horn is kind of whimpy and suggested we look for what you have done. This is why I have really liked this thread. I believe in making my point "loudly" for effect when necessary and these horns will do that !!! A couple of weeks ago in heavy slow traffic I squeezed into another lane at a clear monent. A car somewhere behind started blowing - rather - really tooting their horn. I couldn't see who it was because it was a Mercedes behind me and no self respecting Mercedes owner would have such a feeble horn - I thought. Sure enough later down the road the Mercedes driven by a crazed young thing must have mistakenly thought I had cut her off - at least judging by the rather nasty things she yeled out at me as the dear passed. Now if she had a decent horn I would have known that someone was a tad annoyed !!!

Go loud or stay home !!!

Well, you did show those turkeys who was boss on Saturday. One of my personal favorite things abou that day.

Wow I forgot this thread. might opt for the electric style one

Well, im bringing this back from the dead, but my compressor died on my air horns. Went and bought a new one, and now I'm devising a way of hooking up 4 air horns in the car. I'm hoping that it will effectively make them much louder, but I'm not sure yet. I will keep ya posted.

Yeah... like those little weenie electric horns are better than my air horns.

Whatever, dude. :rolleyes:

goldwing2000 said:
Here are the horns:
horns.jpg

Holy s***! LOL!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! I have the Hella horns that I never installed in my VW that I'll probably (yeah, like I did before) install soon. The stock horn is pretty weak. Can't wait to listen to your clips. (cool)

dcomiskey said:
Holy s***! LOL!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! I have the Hella horns that I never installed in my VW that I'll probably (yeah, like I did before) install soon. The stock horn is pretty weak. Can't wait to listen to your clips. (cool)

This is just too funny. I was just complaining to my wife about little clown horn that comes on my badass MS3. She says: so, what are you gonna put on, a semi horn? And there it is. Fit's nicely but I was thinking more along the lines of the 6's horn.

nonopr said:
Hey Dude? I am not saying that they are better. I am just been helpful. That is why we call this America, freedom of expression. Dude(omg)

You said:
nonopr said:
Hella Supertones are the best and easier to install.

So yeah... that means that you think they are better.

And yes, you are free to express yourself (even though you're not even IN America :rolleyes:) but I also have the freedom to think you'll full of crap. :D

Last edited:
Puerto Rico is not part of the USA, it is a commonwealth of the USA. A self-governing, autonomous political unit voluntarily associated with us. You have a form of citizenship but you can't vote in presidential elections, nor do you pay any federal taxes.

And furthermore, I have not given any description of you, much less added any adjectives. (screwy)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adjective

If you're going to claim to be an American, you might want to think about learning proper grammar (not that it seems to be a requirement these days).

And none of that has any bearing on whether everyone is or is not God's children. That's another beauty of the USA... we can chose what God we want to believe in, even if it's no god at all.

You guys do make some seriously good rum, though. I was just down there last May. (thumb)

Once again, you're changing history to suit your purpose. You never said anything in your "recommendation" about the MS3.

But hey... whatever floats your boat. I'm done arguing with your dumb ass.

Latest posts

Back