Mazda2 wave?

Marek0393

:
2011 Mazda2
So we all know Jeep owners got their own wave they do to each other passing by, now recently ive had a couple of other M2 owners wave as we pass each other by... i live in ottawa canada. is this happening anywhere else? or is this just a Canadian thing?

personally im all for having a "M2 wave"

The mazda2 wave is the same wave as you would see a "special" child wave with excitement, where you rapidly flail your shoulder\elbow\wrists at sporadic intervals to create a wonderful wave effect. You may start this fad and let us know how it works out...or as an alternative I think a princess diana wave could work too. your call ;-)

well i haven't seen another mazda2 on the road so no wave yet... i know miata owners do something similar!

I've only seen a couple other ones here in Ottawa. the younger people will wave or nod their head I've noticed. Maybe its just a Canadian thing :p

Its probably easier just to make a middle finger wave for all those fiesta's....those things are everywhere ;-)

Miata owners definitely do this. The other 2's I've seen don't even pay attention to me, despite my waving

:'''''''''''(

I think it tends to be a "sports car" thing. The folks on this forum are the hard core M2 owners. Probably most folks bought the M2 for its gas mileage and reliability rather than the pleasure of tossing it into a corner.

BTW, the salesman went with me (and my wife) on the test drive. He sat in the back (unbelted) and I found that it was possible to bounce a salesman back and forth across the back seat in the parking lot. That sold me.<LOL>

My wife was belted in and was holding on. She knew......

John

I've only ever had two other 2's close enough to see any potential waving I might do, and even then they may not even see it through the tint. And I think joshb was one of them, though I gave him a thumbs up anyway.

And yeah, screw Fiestas.

Last time I waved at another M2 I got stared at like I was on drugs.

Needless to say, I no longer wave. But if you're in the GTA and see a blue M2 with a moustache, feel free to wave at me. =]

I often see a woman (girl?) in the exact same green M2 as mine. We greet each other as if we're friends.

I was at a stop light the other day and a M3 Pulled up next to me rolled down his window and said my M2 was the hottest M2 he's seen. He had to catch up to me to say the front grill light was so cool. That but a smile on my face. My partner asked me if I drove past his work yesterday. I said no. He said someone copied us. :)

with the smile grill it does kind of look like a green tongue...gotta love it.

Back